English Premier League 2019-20

Just now, D.A.F.C said:
Just now, Bairnardo said:
I was going to post this, then noticed City had gone 2 1 up.

2-2 now

Seen that too. City really have gone off. 14 behind and two games in front. You have to assume it will soon be 20 points behind, in fucking January.... Brutal.

8 minutes ago, Stevieda said:
19 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
Seen that too. City really have gone off. 14 behind and two games in front. You have to assume it will soon be 20 points behind, in fucking January.... Brutal.

13 behind

See that. BBC typically shite, their as it stands table had the games played right but hadn't added on their point when they were drawing. Or it was slow to update.... Or I am slow...

31 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I was looking at the other top European leagues (Spain, Italy, Germany) and they all have exciting looking title races brewing.

The English one is a procession this year and no matter how much Sky and Talksport try to say otherwise it’s not healthy.

France have a similar procession (albeit even PSG have lost 3 games) and the English media were quick to slate their league so how come it’s ok to happen in England.

Be great, and not sure if the maths allow it, if Liverpool won it before end of February. Surely then they would shut their big fucking mouths.

I was looking at the other top European leagues (Spain, Italy, Germany) and they all have exciting looking title races brewing.
The English one is a procession this year and no matter how much Sky and Talksport try to say otherwise it’s not healthy.
France have a similar procession (albeit even PSG have lost 3 games) and the English media were quick to slate their league so how come it’s ok to happen in England.
Be great, and not sure if the maths allow it, if Liverpool won it before end of February. Surely then they would shut their big fucking mouths.

The only thing saving the English prem from the kind of slating that they give to other leagues is that its Liverpool who are so far ahead & they haven’t won for almost 30 with a history of late season bottle jobs.
If it was man city walking it again then there would be no hiding it

9 minutes ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

I'm heading down to Anfield tomorrow. Do you want me to take my own photos or just steal from Twitter? Perhaps I might just do the decent thing and not act like a fucking tourist and keep my phone in my pocket.

Have you left New Jersey? I'm sure your location was there before.

Yes League been over for a while now and the City score today absolutely confirms it. Nevertheless, it is yet another different winner of the title - a team that hasn’t won it for 30 years or something. Refreshing, especially as it looked like Guardiola’s City were going to dominate for a number of years. The number of different teams winning it is fantastic.

The Bundesliga is a great league, and there’s finally a title race after years and years of Bayern Munich winning. Hopefully someone else can win it this year for a change.

La Liga is also great, but I have no idea when someone other than Real, Barca ot Atletico won it.