English Premier League 2019-20

34 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:
58 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:
On the plus side, no reason to go to see the new James Bond film. Just saw all the good bits there.

Watch Knock Knock if you want to see Anna de Armas' tits.

further to this most interesting comment, folk may be interested in this link here which includes some enlightening and illustrative imagery of a lascivious nature...

33 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

There is not a single other owner in the Premier League who is in the same league as the Abu Dhabi guys in terms of their "ethics" as you describe them, and yet the City fanbase seems to be the only one who embraces them completely unconditionally.

Abramovich is maybe the closest in terms of how much he's feted, but the Chelsea fans are still nowhere as slavishly one-eyed as City's.

It’s because they can’t roll like Abu Dhabi owners, not because they don’t want to. 

so relax with that comparison.

and I don’t condone City fans defending CFG but they are football fans and that’s what football fans do.

Edited by thekorean

26 minutes ago, thekorean said:

It’s because they can’t roll like Abu Dhabi owners, not because they don’t want to. 

so relax with that comparison.

and I don’t condone City fans defending CFG but they are football fans and that’s what football fans do.

Most adults are able to put a little bit of critical thought into what they spend their time, effort and money on though. I mean one of the Manchester teams playing today literally saw a few thousand fans form a brand new club due to being dissatisfied with their ownership (among other things).

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

City look a shadow of the side they were at the end of last season. Their pressing isn't what it was, and obviously they are hopeless at the back. Even when Laporte comes back there is no chance that side is winning the League or Champions League this season with that defence/midfield. The first half decent European side will deal with them. Gabriel Jesus is also a massive downgrade on Aguero. He scores plenty against the poorer sides but in the big games he can't offer enough.

Will be interesting to see whether Guardiola wants to bother staying on next season after an unsuccessful season and Liverpool looking very dominant.

Man City are a fucking horrible club these days. If their fans aren't defending their owners against various human rights abuses and financial doping then they're chucking lighters at folk and dishing out a side salad of racism.
Hopefully the entire morally bankrupt City group goes down the pan and takes each of the daft wee clubs with it.
It's a sad day when you're watching this fixture wanting United to dish out a pumping but that's where we are.

I absolutely cannot stand their chairman, Khaldoon Al Mubarak. He is creepy as f**k. A puppet Man City’s royal owners whose demeanour and personality make me think he’s probably carried out a few killings on their behalf.