English Premier League 2019-20

Amazon Prime must have forked out a small fortune for the likes of Savage. Burley Gabby and the other 20 odd so called football experts.

Does anyone have any idea how much these ex pros are on with AP? I remember Hansen was on 40 or 50 grand for MOTD and that was nearly a decade ago.

Good money if you can get it!

Guest Moomintroll
The frame rate in these Amazon streams are like a 1970s American cop show. 
Think I would be better finding a dodgy stream, this is awful.

It's fine for me, I've tried watching through the  Amazon app on PS4 so I can use the TV but you don't (or I don't) get the stats overlay / highlights on demand on that, only laptop or phone and casting is when it gets buffery.

Wouldn't mind a redzone / goals show type thing as I don't really care enough about any of these games in isolation but would be happy enough to see goals/ big incidents as they happen. 

It's fine for me, I've tried watching through the  Amazon app on PS4 so I can use the TV but you don't (or I don't) get the stats overlay / highlights on demand on that, only laptop or phone and casting is when it gets buffery.
Wouldn't mind a redzone / goals show type thing as I don't really care enough about any of these games in isolation but would be happy enough to see goals/ big incidents as they happen. 

There is a goals show available to watch tonight.

I’m watching on a tablet and the stream have been great.

Just now, PB1994 said:

There is a goals show available to watch tonight.

I’m watching on a tablet and the stream have been great.

I don't mean like MOTD, I mean as it happens like BT do during the CL nights. I'm on the laptop now and can manually click around the games to see the goals but it's a bit of a faff, assumed all the games being available at the same time would lend itself to a goals show.

1 minute ago, Fuctifano said:

I don't mean like MOTD, I mean as it happens like BT do during the CL nights. I'm on the laptop now and can manually click around the games to see the goals but it's a bit of a faff, assumed all the games being available at the same time would lend itself to a goals show.

I’m not on about something like MOTD.

Amazon have a show on right now just like the BT Champions League Goals Show.