English Premier League 2019-20

Man United ARE pish. Just because Sheffield United had a brainfart for 10 minutes, doesn't make Man United good.

Oh, and don't give me your "movement" pish. The defending was awful for all three goals. Especially the third. Four men in the six yard box and when the ball comes back, NOBODY comes out despite the position the keeper found himself in.

Good instinctive finish.

Man United ARE pish. Just because Sheffield United had a brainfart for 10 minutes, doesn't make Man United good.

Oh, and don't give me your "movement" pish. The defending was awful for all three goals. Especially the third. Four men in the six yard box and when the ball comes back, NOBODY comes out despite the position the keeper found himself in.

Good instinctive finish.

I'd say that they can be amazing going forward - and rip anyone apart with their pace and trickery. Genuinely top notch - but not consistent.

They're definitely not good enough to challenge near the top of the league with their defence or in deep lying midfield though.

Overall - a bit of an enigma, but if you'd rather go 'pish' then fair enough.

You just know that Ferguson wouldn't have settled for the inconsistency of those front players. They're either brilliant or they look lazy and disinterested.

Just now, Ro Sham Bo said:

Solskjaer has cost the match by taking off Martial. At that stage 4-2 was looking like the more likely result.

Aye. And what was the time wasting all about.

That is Hamilton Accies pish. They had scored 3 goals and had SU on the rack and they start trying to kill the game with only a 1 goal lead.