English Premier League 2019-20

Southampton players having the brass baws to go and applaud they fans and put their hands up saying sorry. They absolutely collapsed after the 1st goal. I thought hasenhuttl would have had them sorted them out defensively this season, but they haven’t improved at all from last year.

Fair play to the home fans still sticking around tbf. 8-0 down in the lashing rain, freezing, and nothing to cheer for, literally, the whole night.
I dont get it. I am all for supporting the team but no chance i would have seen the last half hour if I was a Southampton fan.

Wonder if the Southampton manager will bother giving the team talk, or if he’ll just go straight to his office to clear his desk?

Imagine a team losing 9-0 at home. What an absolute fucking diddy league.

Straight to hand in the notice I’d imagine.

Trying a bit too hard though trying to use that to have a dig at the league though m9.

3 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:
15 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:
Fair play to the home fans still sticking around tbf. 8-0 down in the lashing rain, freezing, and nothing to cheer for, literally, the whole night.

I dont get it. I am all for supporting the team but no chance i would have seen the last half hour if I was a Southampton fan.

Stay 'til the end, beat the traffic.

25 minutes ago, The Gypsy King said:

It's time for the top English sides to break away from the rest of the league IMO. No way should one team be thrashing another like this.

Maybe they could move to Scotland.

Start in the championship or some such.