English Premier League 2019-20

Just now, pandarilla said:

That's been the key to it's success. Sky sports watched and copied the NFL in the States - and the rest is history.

It's incredibly difficult for young people to really focus on the product and separate it from the surrounding hype. I'm 38 and still get hooked every now and then (and I genuinely couldn't give a f**k).

These marketing c***s know the game.

Oh of course. Sky Sports News is just a shoppong channel really but its the slickest 24hr advert you will ever see. The whole thing is geared to it. 

But like I say, I think its ok to dislike that side of it and still watch and pass comment the games.

I also think only fucking idiot thinks otherwise, which is where certain posters on this thread really come into the equation. 

Oh of course. Sky Sports News is just a shoppong channel really but its the slickest 24hr advert you will ever see. The whole thing is geared to it. 

But like I say, I think its ok to dislike that side of it and still watch and pass comment the games.

I also think only fucking idiot thinks otherwise, which is where certain posters on this thread really come into the equation. 

If this is aimed at me, are you able to confirm how I think otherwise?

That's been the key to it's success. Sky sports watched and copied the NFL in the States - and the rest is history.

It's incredibly difficult for young people to really focus on the product and separate it from the surrounding hype. I'm 38 and still get hooked every now and then (and I genuinely couldn't give a f**k).

These marketing c***s know the game.

This

1 hour ago, JMDP said:

Again, I don't want to derail it.

Racism, public sex acts, mental health and corporate greed are funny though according to you.

Your team are by miles the best in the league and play great stuff. Enjoy it.

Don’t get involved with the racist twat. 

How he never got banned from the forum for laughing at the racist abuse of the Leicester player is beyond me.

Anybody else gets a ban for that.

1 minute ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

How he never got banned from the forum for laughing at the racist abuse of the Leicester player is beyond me.

He used the "small minority" argument.

They really are an English Celtic.

40 minutes ago, Mastermind said:

If this is aimed at me, are you able to confirm how I think otherwise?

I am able to confirm, by pointing at your various posts on here, that you are unable to separate the brainwash narrative from simply watching the games, and that you think the league is beyong criticism. These things pretty much make you an idiot tbf. If you look at it objectively. 

7 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I’ll repeat again. I didn’t laugh at the alleged racist abuse I laughed at that getting brought up  out of nowhere from a supposed Leicester fan who hadn’t posted for ages and who didn’t even mention anything else about yesterday’s game. 

Edited by Rab B Nesbit

1 minute ago, LinkinFighter said:

Two absolutely guff teams. Man utd will be lucky to get top 6 unless they get major investment in January.

Liverpool first, Man City second, then it's a bit of a free for all below that. I'd guess Leicester, Arsenal, Chelsea, then one of Spurs, Man Utd or even West Ham or Wolves.

1 minute ago, LinkinFighter said:

Two absolutely guff teams. Man utd will be lucky to get top 6 unless they get major investment in January.

Like the last Major Investment where they spent 130 million on Harry Maguire and Aaron Wan-Bissaka?  Or the major investment that say them spend 50M on Fred?  Or the major investment where they gave Alexis Sanchez 320,000 per week?