English Premier League 2019-20

Just seen the McTommy goal.  The defender ducked out the way of the ball.  Did I see that correctly?

No, there’s an angle where you can see that he sets himself to head it, the ball deflects off Sokratis, changes path slightly, and flys past him.

Xhaka is shite, but he didn’t duck out of the way of the shot.

The games are coming think and fast back to Anfield today and it’s a big one. In form City coming calling and a first return for Jurgen Klopp’s landlord Brendan Rodgers. He’ll maybe kill 2 birds with one stone and do a check of the property while he’s in town. 

Can see a few goals in this one today and wouldn’t be surprised if both do early on. Mon the Reds :) 

The games are coming think and fast back to Anfield today and it’s a big one. In form City coming calling and a first return for Jurgen Klopp’s landlord Brendan Rodgers. He’ll maybe kill 2 birds with one stone and do a check of the property while he’s in town. 
Can see a few goals in this one today and wouldn’t be surprised if both do early on. Mon the Reds [emoji4].  
Both teams to score should be a banker on the coupon shirley?

Guest Moomintroll

Broken wrist/arm & possibly a dislocated elbow too by the look of it. No idea what the hell he was playing at before he fell though.

2 hours ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Can see a few goals in this one today and wouldn’t be surprised if both do early on. Mon the Reds :) 

Should be another good game with goals today Rab.

I'm not going to a match today 🙁

Anyway enjoy 👍

Guest Moomintroll
Not a great start for spurs, are the rumours about Vertonghen true? 

Collision during training which has been used to start rumours according to the media down here. People are starting to tear into Spurs more often after their stint as media darlings which pleases me greatly as I despise Levy and his bonus grabbing attitude at the expense of presiding over a club that maximises it's potential.