English Premier League 2019-20

5 hours ago, Dele said:

End of the day Liverpool won nothing. 

24 minutes ago, Dele said:

What I said is both factually correct and cutting you to the core. It's wonderful to see. GIRUY. 

It's not factually correct though is it? Take your time with this one meight. 

I'm also not a Liverpool fan so another swing and a miss. 

20 minutes ago, Dele said:

This is the English Premier League thread. Tell me, what did Liverpool win last season, meight? 

Arguing over this point with you would be riveting fun I am sure but I'm afraid I just popped in to point and laugh at your pointless heids gone exchange with Throbber. 

25 minutes ago, Stevieda said:
1 hour ago, Dele said:
This is the English Premier League thread. Tell me, what did Liverpool win last season, meight? 

Regardless what thread it is, they won the champions league - quite a big deal I'm told.

Absolutely. If you'd like to talk about that we can move it to the appropriate thread. Rab might stifle this thread (now I am too arguing with you lot) but this is a place for EPL chat. 

Absolutely. If you'd like to talk about that we can move it to the appropriate thread. Rab might stifle this thread (now I am too arguing with you lot) but this is a place for EPL chat. 

After weeks of it, we’re now at the point this remark has become plain old hypocrisy. Shame as well. Normally quite like you as a poster but by f**k you have become consumed on this thread.

Dele absolutely determined to kill this thread every bit as badly as Rab has.

Spot on.

Anyway, back to the football, even if it is about Liverpool.

How good is Roberto Firmino? He rarely gets as much credit as Mane or Salah, but for me, he is the best player at the club at the moment. Dicock Origi is a Liverpool legend now, and quite rightly so, but it's really weird and a wee bit disappointing when he gets a start instead of Firmino, even if it's probably for the benefit of both players.

They are doing not too bad for a team who only spent £4M or so this summer as well at the moment.