English Premier League 2019-20

41 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Leicester looked impressive again - Vardy on fire. If they can keep this up you'd fancy them to be challenging for top 6.

Top 4 possibly? Chelsea/Man U are absolutely rank, and Tottenham could be in a bit of trouble if they lose later today.

Can only think the VAR operators at the Leicester game had forgot to switch the monitors on. How they can watch that Tielamans challenge and decide it's not a red is beyond me.
I don't think a subjective decision has been overturned yet. They're giving referees 95% power - at the moment anyway.
Leicester looked impressive again - Vardy on fire. If they can keep this up you'd fancy them to be challenging for top 6.
They have a great first XI but I think their depth is poor. Saying that, Chelsea and Man United have thin squads too.

Great day out today Burnley via the Liverpool Academy to watch the U18s best Man Utd 4-3 then caught Padiham 5-0 Bedlington Terriors in the FA Vase. 
Really good atmosphere inside Turf Moor and a pretty rare comfortable away win. Stroke of luck for the first looked like it was flying wide then Mane’s minutes later great set up from Firmino.
Liverpool have such an air of confidence this season off the back off winning the Champions League and killed it off 10 minutes from the end. 
The away end has had a bit of a spruce up with new plastic seats and division in between fans. This has meant a slightly lower capacity in the visitors end. 
So Liverpool top of the table with 4 wins from 4 heading into a nice wee 2 week break before Newcastle at Anfield in the early kick off [emoji4]. 
A195E77F-03BB-43B8-8E49-87FCBC7C582E.jpeg.477e8fdac608566603f60d9772767b41.jpeg
4F015E0D-C385-47FF-924B-91ACDA499C2C.jpeg.80ef85814c1360570ca17590dbcf910f.jpeg
559C63D3-6E68-4A36-B00D-D524EDE00F27.jpeg.4148ae2b39a8b6520ccdea56dcfa32e0.jpeg
B968CABD-F85D-40CD-AEA9-08348EF3935D.jpeg.f184494b555cf44f885f519408573de0.jpeg
The seats were dreadful before. Like park benches not that they were used right enough.

5 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:
8 hours ago, Rab B Nesbit said:
Great day out today Burnley via the Liverpool Academy to watch the U18s best Man Utd 4-3 then caught Padiham 5-0 Bedlington Terriors in the FA Vase. 
Really good atmosphere inside Turf Moor and a pretty rare comfortable away win. Stroke of luck for the first looked like it was flying wide then Mane’s minutes later great set up from Firmino.
Liverpool have such an air of confidence this season off the back off winning the Champions League and killed it off 10 minutes from the end. 
The away end has had a bit of a spruce up with new plastic seats and division in between fans. This has meant a slightly lower capacity in the visitors end. 
So Liverpool top of the table with 4 wins from 4 heading into a nice wee 2 week break before Newcastle at Anfield in the early kick off emoji4.png
A195E77F-03BB-43B8-8E49-87FCBC7C582E.jpeg.477e8fdac608566603f60d9772767b41.jpeg
4F015E0D-C385-47FF-924B-91ACDA499C2C.jpeg.80ef85814c1360570ca17590dbcf910f.jpeg
559C63D3-6E68-4A36-B00D-D524EDE00F27.jpeg.4148ae2b39a8b6520ccdea56dcfa32e0.jpeg
B968CABD-F85D-40CD-AEA9-08348EF3935D.jpeg.f184494b555cf44f885f519408573de0.jpeg

The seats were dreadful before. Like park benches not that they were used right enough.

They were Jimmy got splinters during the half time sit down. Better now. 

Talking about VAR officials Michael Oliver has replaced Lee Probert in the Van for the Burnley/Liverpool match because of an injury[emoji23][emoji23]

I thought they didn't have a VAR at the ground in England, and that all decisions were referred to Stockley Park? In Italy the VAR is at the stadium but they're building a VAR Control Centre in the outskirts of Florence.

I thought they didn't have a VAR at the ground in England, and that all decisions were referred to Stockley Park? In Italy the VAR is at the stadium but they're building a VAR Control Centre in the outskirts of Florence.

You are correct I just couldn’t think of the place that the VAR people was based during games.

VAR needs to change in England and needs to be the same as everywhere else in Europe. For referee’s not to check pitchside monitors is ridiculous especially when they are the match official who have the final say on and for them not to have any say when using VAR is mind blowing and it’s all because IFAB have apparently told referees not to use them. PL teams are fed up that pistside monitors aren’t being used however apparently there will be a meeting this month to discuss this matter.

I'd agree with the other post that they could challenge for top 4. Spurs haven't looked convincing, Chelsea have no squad depth, and Arsenal's gonna Arsenal. Add to that Man Utd are still poor, and IMO I'll be surprised if Ole is still there beyond November. Leicester do need to be lucky with injuries, but if they are and Vardy has another hot season then they can definitely be up there.

On 29/08/2019 at 09:49, Dele said:

What's your thoughts on reports Liverpool are 'mentally bullying' Bobby Duncan and keeping him at the club when all he wants to do is play top team football to progress his career? 

I see Robbie Fowler has come out in the papers today and said that Bobby should apologise to the club and sack his agent for going public with his mental health struggles. 

It's okay though, he knows Bobby's dad really well. 

p***k. 

24 minutes ago, Dele said:

I see Robbie Fowler has come out in the papers today and said that Bobby should apologise to the club and sack his agent for going public with his mental health struggles. 

It's okay though, he knows Bobby's dad really well. 

p***k. 

Ah has he Del.