English Premier League 2019-20

1 hour ago, Victor von Doom said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-48770058#

Multi-Millionaire Arab Treats Filipina Maid Like Dirt! Shock! Horror!

Football stereotyping - the gift that keeps on giving. 

Should be a points deduction. 

9 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

The rest probably support Liverpool or Man City now.
That's how the Barclays works right?

They surely wouldn’t want to come and watch Lolverpool would they Cerby ? 😋

1 hour ago, throbber said:

£70million offer for Harry Maguire rejected. What a fucking world we live in.

Crazy figures throbber. Mind you guess they are just trading the TV subscribers hard earned money.  

Edited by Rab B Nesbit

End well, it will not.

I really don’t think giving the job to unproven managers who were good ex players is really the answer for Utd or Chelsea but will be interesting to see how it all pans out.

I really don’t think giving the job to unproven managers who were good ex players is really the answer for Utd or Chelsea but will be interesting to see how it all pans out.

Chelsea fans will lap it up. Which I guess is the point. He’ll get far longer than Sarri, despite being nowhere near as good at this stage.

Guest Moomintroll

Will be spectacularly awful as we have already witnessed during the second half of last season, more so with Utd as I think the t shirt salesman could be convinced to buy Greg Taylor for 20 mill because Taylor Swift. The mental gymnastics that the Chelsea fanbois are going to perform over the coming season will be Merlin levels of fucking spectacular given that they have spent the last 10+ years insisting that loaning out 4 or 5 entire teams is a splendid business model. Cue all the disinterested players who are only there because the poundshop Putin has no other option giving less than their entire quotas of f**k.

Lampard has kind of got a free swing at this because if/when it does go tits up he can blame the transfer ban and the sale of Hazard. Plus the media will be fawning all over him and give him a free ride for the duration of his tenure.

Chelsea's fans hounding out Sarri in favour of some one-season 'proper football man' charlatan like Lampard deserves to be punished with spectacular failure - plumbing around the relegation spots at Christmas when he gets sacked would do nicely. 

Then they can replace him with Terry and go down.