English Premier League 2019-20

14 minutes ago, Dele said:

Yeah, there's absolutely no danger that was a whoosh considering you've been constantly saying nobody that used to post about Liverpool the year previous does anymore.

Not for the first time recently you've just randomly made stuff up.

:D 

2 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

I'm interested to see who Leicester recruit. Don't see them reaching top 6 but then again Man Utd could vacate that club this coming season.

Suggestion is they'll be one of, if not the, highest spenders this Summer. 

Rodgers has been promised top 6 levels of backing.

4 hours ago, LinkinFighter said:

The start of the Barclays 2019/20 season will take place on Saturday 10 August 2019.

It will be the first Barclays season to have a mid-season break in February where five of a normal round of ten games will be played on a weekend and the remaining five the following weekend.  It will also be the first season to use VAR.

This season marks the start of a new 3 year TV deal including 20 games to be broadcast by Amazon Prime in the UK for the first time.

The fixtures are set to be released on Thursday 13 June 2019 at 09:00 BST.

My initial thoughts
• City to complete another 90+ point season and win the title.
• Man Utd to have another dreadful season, Ole gone by Halloween.
• VAR to be continually lambasted and misunderstood by pundits and fans.

Top 4
• City
• Liverpool
• Tottenham
• Arsenal

Will predict the relegation after the playoffs end.

All Barclays 2019-20 chat in here.

Sorry if this is an obvious one but Barclays don't sponsor the PL now.

5 hours ago, Salvo Montalbano said:
6 hours ago, Christophe said:
“The Barclays”.....and......I’m out

Was that chat ever funny? The number of posters who repeat that "gag" is unreal.

Embittered posts typical of Clydesdale watchers.

1 hour ago, LinkinFighter said:

You're right, they're now only the 'banking partner'. It'll still be the Barclays to the loyal Sky Sports subscribers of Scotland  though I reckon.

FTFYLF. 

9 minutes ago, Oleksandr said:

Is there any doubt now that The Barclays is the best league in the world? 2 best teams in the world, some very good teams below them, an actual title race. 

Did you just say Olek, that Lolverpool are 1 of the 2 best teams in the world ? ... :D

14 hours ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

8-11 for Man City is phree munnay.

City/Liverpool forecast also.

Sheff Utd 4/5 to go down. Brighton 5/2 and Bournemouth 7/1 also appeal.

They're one of my outside picks to go down next season. The 4 seasons they've been in league they've conceded 67, 67, 61 and 70. Obviously you've got to balance that with the fact that they play an open style which wins them a decent number of points against their contemporaries and they take more humpings from the top 6 than most. But at some point you feel it's going to bite them.

52 minutes ago, Oleksandr said:

Is there any doubt now that The Barclays is the best league in the world? 2 best teams in the world, some very good teams below them, an actual title race. 

I don’t really think it can be argued otherwise at the moment. The Barclays has all 4 European finalists - greatest league in the world.

Should be a very interesting season next year.  Liverpool need to try and add some depth to their bench but I think the return of Oxlade-Chamberlain will be massive for them.  I can see them pushing City all the way again.

I think Chelsea could surprise a few folk next season if Sarri remains.  Will be interesting to see what happens if/when Hazard leaves as to who they bring in.

Spurs will actually sign somebody and that'll be the top 4.

Everton to win the Everton Cup.

10 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Wolves will become the first PremierLeague club to install barrier seating after 97% of South Bank season ticket holders said they would be in favour.

I read this bought I thought spurs had safe standing also

Clicky