glensmad

Summer transfer speculation 2019

2 minutes ago, Marlowe said:

I think I've cracked it .... There must be 2 Darren Millers.    There was one who played for Buffs, Ardeer, Winton and Meadow.  Is he the man of too many clubs?

If that's him he was a fair enough player but his temper let him down, especially when he over-criticised his own team-mates Stomping Daffy Duck style.  Don't remember him being an Official abuser though.

Its the Miller who was at Ladeside and Meadow we are talking about but there is two this ones the better player

Folk are entitled to there opinion but there clearly on the minority as this threads clearly proven

3 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Its the Miller who was at Ladeside and Meadow we are talking about but there is two this ones the better player

Folk are entitled to there opinion but there clearly on the minority as this threads clearly proven

You muddied the waters there ... when was he at Meadow, last season?  George Grierson brought him to the Buffs after winning promotion, then he went Ardeer, Winton and Meadow.  When did he play for Ladeside?

Just now, Marlowe said:

You muddied the waters there ... when was he at Meadow, last season?  George Grierson brought him to the Buffs after winning promotion, then he went Ardeer, Winton and Meadow.  When did he play for Ladeside?

Its a different Miller at Meadow the guy playing Sundays is at Colville Park and joining Darvel 

Could you persuade one or both of them to change their names by deed poll, for instance, DarrenX Miller1 and DarrenZ Miller2 ? Risk of being sued for defamation if I just slag off one without being identity specific, cheers

I think I've cracked it .... There must be 2 Darren Millers.    There was one who played for Buffs, Ardeer, Winton and Meadow.  Is he the man of too many clubs?
If that's him he was a fair enough player but his temper let him down, especially when he over-criticised his own team-mates Stomping Daffy Duck style.  Don't remember him being an Official abuser though.

Miller still plays with us and has been a solid CB this season. Scored an absolute screamer against Clydebank this year and Larkhall last season.

The other Darren Miller played for us during Stevie Rankins days. Was alright, went to Queens Park after us then went to Kilbirnie I think.

Both played for Meadow not at same time though

Matter of opinion Meadow had the two of them one still plays for them I would say he’s the better of the two imop

1 hour ago, GG said:

Matter of opinion Meadow had the two of them one still plays for them I would say he’s the better of the two imop

Think you’re right GG the Darren Miller with the Meadow just now has been a stick out all season,the other Darren Miller who played in the Rankin era,was a quality player who unfortunately disappeared when the going got tough,very good taking free kicks though 

If the Darren Miller that's at Colvllle is coming to Darvel I look forward to seeing him in a Darvel strip quality player

7 minutes ago, wylieboy said:

If the Darren Miller that's at Colvllle is coming to Darvel I look forward to seeing him in a Darvel strip quality player

How will you know which one's turned up, give him an IQ test?

Aye he’s the shit attitude wan big fud who walks away at any sign of no getting his money on time

TRUE STORY

How will you know which one's turned up, give him an IQ test?

Naw wave ££££££££ notes in his face

Aye he’s the shit attitude wan big fud who walks away at any sign of no getting his money on time

TRUE STORY

Miller left Meadow long before the shit hit the fan. He had a decent season with us then went to Queens Park.

30 minutes ago, GG said:

Aye he’s the shit attitude wan big fud who walks away at any sign of no getting his money on time emoji849.pngemoji6.png

TRUE STORY

Strange for a guy that played twice with Queens Park and currently playing amateur. Don't believe he would have got much at Albion Rovers either.

Edited by clash city rocker

1 hour ago, wylieboy said:

Aye he's a quality player mate. Free kicks corners deliveries into the area excellent. Don't expect him to chase back much though.

Miller left Meadow long before the shit hit the fan. He had a decent season with us then went to Queens Park.

Must have been the only one the rest put yous down( Imo) the miller who’s at meadow now has shown he’s the better of the two

He left Queens Park for Dumbarton but was shown the door before he kicked a ball. Known as 666 which might give you a clue as to his reputation.

His favourite song is money money money by ABBA ( himself )

17 minutes ago, GG said:

His favourite song is money money money by ABBA ( himself ) emoji460.pngemoji23.png

So explain why he is playing amateur and played as an amateur with QP ?  

29 minutes ago, clash city rocker said:

So explain why he is playing amateur and played as an amateur with QP ?  

They don’t get it do they