Jump to content
glensmad

Summer transfer speculation 2019

Recommended Posts

Your right mate and you entitled to it, the only thing I would say bout Darren in those games was his attitude let him down. I don’t think that a reflection of his ability, he’s 27 in the prime years of his career and in my opinion a top player. He has options to go back senior every year, and some of the top junior clubs in the country have tried to sign him last summer. 
But time will tell if he still got or not next season 



You’re right mate I’m only basing it on when I’ve seen him. I played against him at Kilbirnie and he was a decent player but to go from there to eastend tower I found strange. I get he wanted to play with pals but the games I seen him I thought he’s not the same player as I Remember

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mick Kennedy said:

Your right mate and you entitled to it, the only thing I would say bout Darren in those games was his attitude let him down. I don’t think that a reflection of his ability, he’s 27 in the prime years of his career and in my opinion a top player. He has options to go back senior every year, and some of the top junior clubs in the country have tried to sign him last summer. 

But time will tell if he still got or not next season 

Miller was brilliant season at Kilbirnie. Top scorer with 10 during run to Scottish quarters. Went to QP and was in team of season.  Folk question him cause he doesn't run about tackling everything that moves which is a nonsense. His balance , passing and ability to find time on the ball are excellent and his whipped deliveries into the area so dangerous and productive. Does make some strange career moves but he's still young would have him at  Kilbirnie no problem...as would Mcginto.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, clash city rocker said:

Miller was brilliant season at Kilbirnie. Top scorer with 10 during run to Scottish quarters. Went to QP and was in team of season.  Folk question him cause he doesn't run about tackling everything that moves which is a nonsense. His balance , passing and ability to find time on the ball are excellent and his whipped deliveries into the area so dangerous and productive. Does make some strange career moves but he's still young would have him at  Kilbirnie no problem...as would Mcginto.

Good player mate and also a good lad Ginto is still mates with him

But he wants to play for Mick and go for a medal at end off the year

Prob gets a better chance there than with us just now.Allthough you never know with football

If we had Liam there all year we might have been in at getting to a final at the very least

Few seasons though with him in charge furtherly believe he can take us back to the top

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Good player mate and also a good lad Ginto is still mates with him

But he wants to play for Mick and go for a medal at end off the year

Prob gets a better chance there than with us just now.Allthough you never know with football

If we had Liam there all year we might have been in at getting to a final at the very least

Few seasons though with him in charge furtherly believe he can take us back to the top

Darvel have made some good signings and will be well favourites for the title but it can take time for so many players to gel.  When Ladeside were in 1st Division under Swift he brought in guys like MacDonald , Dillon etc but were in relegation zone until an brilliant run of results brought promotion. Ex seniors don't always take to the juniors and every club will be out to beat Darvel. Pressure is on them they are expected to win every game in that division.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, clash city rocker said:

Darvel have made some good signings and will be well favourites for the title but it can take time for so many players to gel.  When Ladeside were in 1st Division under Swift he brought in guys like MacDonald , Dillon etc but were in relegation zone until an brilliant run of results brought promotion. Ex seniors don't always take to the juniors and every club will be out to beat Darvel. Pressure is on them they are expected to win every game in that division.

We are after leaders just now under instructions not to be saying to much in here

But there the kind off guys we are hoping to attract to the club so fingers crossed for next year

Swift is a good man to he is still in background watching the lowland league games with his team

Anybody he thinks are good enough he has worked with or is up against I am sure he will send them along if there interested 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, king Henrik7 said:

 

 


You’re right mate I’m only basing it on when I’ve seen him. I played against him at Kilbirnie and he was a decent player but to go from there to eastend tower I found strange. I get he wanted to play with pals but the games I seen him I thought he’s not the same player as I Remember

 

 

Cos he can play for Colville Park and Eastend Tower

And win things at both levels nothing strange at all about it the guy just loves his football

Happy to see he is gonna be back involved in the juniors again  even if its not for my team

As Clash Rocker says he never put a foot wrong for us and is a better plater now more experienced 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Miller’s ability was never in doubt when with QP. Arguably one of the best set piece takers I’ve seen play for us, however it seems as though that his attitude was a big problem and ultimately that’s what ended his time with us on 2 separate occasions

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, qpfc said:

Miller’s ability was never in doubt when with QP. Arguably one of the best set piece takers I’ve seen play for us, however it seems as though that his attitude was a big problem and ultimately that’s what ended his time with us on 2 separate occasions

Well any time ive saw him even on a public park astro

Guys never crowded a ref or argued with any offical

In fact he was the voice of reason trying to pull other hot headed boys away from the trouble

And that is the truth also trust what your saying but maybe he has grew up and learned from past mistakes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BREAKING NEWS : Lionel Messi spotted in the darvel chippy eating a black pudding supper

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, megaspinnernet2 said:

BREAKING NEWS : Lionel Messi spotted in the darvel chippy eating a black pudding supper emoji23.pngemoji23.png

 

I heard he was also spotted in Brownings, Newmilns eating some Pies :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, megaspinnernet2 said:

BREAKING NEWS : Lionel Messi spotted in the darvel chippy eating a black pudding supper emoji23.pngemoji23.png

 

Too late for him we have keir knapp and Eddie ferns already done but if we go up I know it’s a name pencilled in for season after ha ha 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Well any time ive saw him even on a public park astro

Guys never crowded a ref or argued with any offical

In fact he was the voice of reason trying to pull other hot headed boys away from the trouble

And that is the truth also trust what your saying but maybe he has grew up and learned from past mistakes?

Well you can’t be watching him very often. As e is prone to be on officials cases but ability wise boy has it all and in abundance 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Manintheloby said:

Well you can’t be watching him very often. As e is prone to be on officials cases but ability wise boy has it all and in abundance 

I watched for two seasons every home match is that consistent enough for you?

I dont watch anymore cos I am out and about at other games but saw him a good dozen times this year without incident like the seasons before

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BREAKING NEWS : Lionel Messi spotted in the darvel chippy eating a black pudding supper
 

Taking the piss now, Messi would never eat black pudding

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Manintheloby said:

 

you must have had  your blinkers on as few games I’ve saw he isn’t an official lover let’s put it that way 

I don't support any off those team so wrong again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Well any time ive saw him even on a public park astro
Guys never crowded a ref or argued with any offical
In fact he was the voice of reason trying to pull other hot headed boys away from the trouble
And that is the truth also trust what your saying but maybe he has grew up and learned from past mistakes?
Maybe your wrong and have a favourable opinion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Disco30 said:
18 hours ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:
Well any time ive saw him even on a public park astro
Guys never crowded a ref or argued with any offical
In fact he was the voice of reason trying to pull other hot headed boys away from the trouble
And that is the truth also trust what your saying but maybe he has grew up and learned from past mistakes?

Maybe your wrong and have a favourable opinion

Why would I favour him?

Guys got nothing to do with me

Also been plenty off times ive watched them and its been just myself and the staff and players

Dont know were these folk come from or who they are saying there doon there all the time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think I've cracked it .... There must be 2 Darren Millers.    There was one who played for Buffs, Ardeer, Winton and Meadow.  Is he the man of too many clubs?

If that's him he was a fair enough player but his temper let him down, especially when he over-criticised his own team-mates Stomping Daffy Duck style.  Don't remember him being an Official abuser though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...