glensmad

Summer transfer speculation 2019

4 hours ago, G4Mac said:

Absolute nuisance of a striker who doesn't give centre backs a minutes peace. Each time I've seen him he has occupied both centre backs and was the only player of real quality (others were good but he was a step ahead). He has scored goals for kilsyth and will do so wherever he ends up. 

It will be interesting to see how he gets on with another step up the way in standard, if the rumour is true to be fair. Good player nonetheless. 

41 goals so far this season, second only tp Adam Forsyth as his old man keeps reminding everybody but a better player overall in my opinion. Good with the head as well which is becoming something of a rarity these days. I think he will get goals in the second division if he has a couple of decent players alongside him.

Heard last night that at least 3 Rossvale players heading to Cambuslang Rangers.

Able to clear this up with names? If not positions at least?

6 hours ago, Beckanbaur said:

Able to clear this up with names? If not positions at least?

Sorry beckenbaur, I only got 1 name but would be unfair to say as he is still playing regularly with Rossvale, it may also depend on their promotion, if they go up the players might opt to stay, a friend of the camby chairman was the source.

Im hearing we have a few players coming down to pre season wether they sign or not is a diffrent story but
An ex morton player
A striker in the champ
Goalkeeper from the prem
Striker from leauge 1
Cb from seniors
With hopefully another few!

22 hours ago, G4Mac said:

Absolute nuisance of a striker who doesn't give centre backs a minutes peace. Each time I've seen him he has occupied both centre backs and was the only player of real quality (others were good but he was a step ahead). He has scored goals for kilsyth and will do so wherever he ends up. 

It will be interesting to see how he gets on with another step up the way in standard, if the rumour is true to be fair. Good player nonetheless. 

Very very good striker at junior level however in my opinion not quite good enough for the seniors but hopefully im wrong and he makes a go of it. We do have 1 maybe 2 who could make the step up and im hearing theres interest in our fullbacks but selfishly I hope nothing comes of it and we retain most of our current squad. We will definitely need to add some quality to compete in what will be a stronger league next season. 

Aye cos Castlemilk Dynamo are terrible.So you judged the guy having one quite  game against the best Sunday team in the City?
Hardly fair comment to be making on the guy is it?And he had more teams in for him than just Darvel 
We are still big admirers of the guy at Kilbirnie Ladeside not sure if Liam put a offer on the table but we disgust him top player has a great engine and has the vision to thread a baw through the eye off a needle
Great capture for Darvel playing beside the new guy out the seniors winning it and letting Darren be the play maker

Just proves the Sunday team he played for was worse as dynamo beat them twice and that was with his team playing ringers as well. He’s rotten . No where near good enough to play top junior football. Maybe the league under is his level (at a push)

1 minute ago, king Henrik7 said:

Just proves the Sunday team he played for was worse as dynamo beat them twice and that was with his team playing ringers as well. He’s rotten . No where near good enough to play top junior football. Maybe the league under is his level (at a push)

Aye ? Ha ha 

1 minute ago, king Henrik7 said:

Well you are a middle championship team eh?

Can’t argue with that mate 

8 minutes ago, king Henrik7 said:

And yet he has done just that with Ladeside and Meadow and played senior

Can’t be that good if he played for those two then went to the ammies

Keir samson cumnock to talbot 
Samson signed for Talbot this season...

1 hour ago, GG said:

Wanted to win things and he did and probably got paid just as much

He is a good player

And yet he has done just that with Ladeside and Meadow and played senior

No saying he wasn’t a good player but that was years ago. He’s shite now. That’s my opinion

7 hours ago, king Henrik7 said:

No saying he wasn’t a good player but that was years ago. He’s shite now. That’s my opinion

Your right mate and you entitled to it, the only thing I would say bout Darren in those games was his attitude let him down. I don’t think that a reflection of his ability, he’s 27 in the prime years of his career and in my opinion a top player. He has options to go back senior every year, and some of the top junior clubs in the country have tried to sign him last summer. 

But time will tell if he still got or not next season 

Assume we are talking about Darren Miller here ? If so yes I agree he’s a quality player but he does seem happy playing Ammies these days . Be surprised if that changes any time soon

53 minutes ago, fan of the juniors said:

Assume we are talking about Darren Miller here ? If so yes I agree he’s a quality player but he does seem happy playing Ammies these days . Be surprised if that changes any time soon

Aye he singed for Darval