Summer transfer speculation 2019

glensmad

9 hours ago, glensmad said:

Rutherglen Glencairn have signed central midfielder Gavin Lachlan, previously with Cumbernauld Colts, Queen's Park, East Kilbride FC and Pollok.

Quality player-should be quite an asset to the Glens!

10 hours ago, glensmad said:

Rutherglen Glencairn have signed central midfielder Gavin Lachlan, previously with Cumbernauld Colts, Queen's Park, East Kilbride FC and Pollok.

Box to box midfielder with plenty of goals in him. Great bit of business by Glencairn as long as they play him Centre mid. I see Liam Gormley is still at Glens as the two of them played at Queens Park and East Kilbride. Guess you’ll also see Liam’s goal tally increase with a constant supply by Lachlan!

11 hours ago, the candy said:

Ashfield delighted that paul mcquilken (Diego)has signed on for another year, before tonights game we also signed stephen mcgladrigan (mcglad) after his spell at rossvale fc. Mcglad is a experienced, proven junior striker and the club are delighted he has chosen Ashfield in which is a real coup for the club and both add great experience to the squad along with the youth signed in

Callum graham
Barry hepburn
Jack crumlish

Welcome to the field lads

Sorry if you've answered this before but "the candy" posting as an Ashfield fan / official  ? A backstory there ?

On 29/06/2019 at 10:28, southerner said:

Don’t agree with that big Sean was very well appreciated by all at Auchinleck and leaves with a big bag of medals. Competition is fierce in the squad which is how it should be.

Lol well plonkers like Andy25 say differently.. hope he scores the winner against Talbot and shoves 2 fingers up to the guys that gave him a hard time.. including some of his ex team mates . 

Thanks black pennel, yes the username was made about 6/7 years when i was connected to st rochs, however i am now involved with Ashfield, that is the only reason the name remains the same. Dont post to often only when feel it is relevant and always try go maintain dignity, was just to update on our new signings. Also an apoligee to baz hepburn as he is brian not barrie.

All the best for the season gents

Lol well plonkers like Andy25 say differently.. hope he scores the winner against Talbot and shoves 2 fingers up to the guys that gave him a hard time.. including some of his ex team mates . 
I never gave him a hard time I only said I wasn't sorry to see him go as he wasn't good enough to start regularly. I hope he does well at Beith.

12 minutes ago, the candy said:

Thanks black pennel, yes the username was made about 6/7 years when i was connected to st rochs, however i am now involved with Ashfield, that is the only reason the name remains the same. Dont post to often only when feel it is relevant and always try go maintain dignity, was just to update on our new signings. Also an apoligee to baz hepburn as he is brian not barrie.

All the best for the season gents

Hopefully Ashfield get a good preseason under them.

First competitive game I see is against the Candy on a Friday night .......should be good crowd for that 

23 minutes ago, holsten said:

Hopefully Ashfield get a good preseason under them.

First competitive game I see is against the Candy on a Friday night .......should be good crowd for that 

Ashfield played Irvine Meadow last night,they lost 2-1 

4 minutes ago, Meadowman said:

Ashfield played Irvine Meadow last night,they lost 2-1 

yes I know which to be fair is not to bad a result in comparison to league positions .....just a pity you won't be playing the Darvel Galacticos later this week 

Really looking forward to that game imagine be a really good gate especially being a friday night, be really good to see some old friends down there. Not wanting to detract away from the theme of the thread so i will leave it there lol

4 hours ago, holsten said:

yes I know which to be fair is not to bad a result in comparison to league positions .....just a pity you won't be playing the Darvel Galacticos later this week 

Yes it’s a pity we are not playing them,seemingly they don’t have enough players available 

Another Bonnyton Thistle player off to The Juniors now

So that’s 2 x Girvan & 1 x Craigmark with 1 apparently trialling @ Darvel so far

Not too bad considering the comments that have been made on here about the players abilities at Killies other Senior Team !!!!!

Will be interesting to see what squad we have left for Whitletts Vics pre-season game

Another Bonnyton Thistle player off to The Juniors now
So that’s 2 x Girvan & 1 x Craigmark with 1 apparently trialling @ Darvel so far
Not too bad considering the comments that have been made on here about the players abilities at Killies other Senior Team !!!!!
Will be interesting to see what squad we have left for Whitletts Vics pre-season game

Unaware of any negative comments about Bonnyton, I have heard a lot of positives about the team, club, training & coaching.

24 minutes ago, XXX said:

Unaware of any negative comments about Bonnyton, I have heard a lot of positives about the team, club, training & coaching.

There has been a few on here (Drivel Legend included) ...... probably guys that have never watched them enough though but are are self wannabe scouts 

Showing a lot of disrespect for the set up/coaching/player pathway @ Bonnyton Thistle IMO 

19 hours ago, Billy XBoswell said:

There has been a few on here (Drivel Legend included) ...... probably guys that have never watched them enough though but are are self wannabe scouts 

Showing a lot of disrespect for the set up/coaching/player pathway @ Bonnyton Thistle IMO 

No one is arsed about Bonnyton on here pal. All the best to you but you're insignificant to Junior fans.

Edited by jimbaxters

39 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

No one is arseed about Bonnyton on here pal. All the best to you but you're insignificant to Junior fans.

I don’t know what your problem is but it looks like you are wrong pal, as quite a few seem to be interested in Killies other Senior Team 

like you I am also entitled to my opinion on what I post whether you can be arseed (is that a word) or not pal

A good try though & Up The Bot 😎