Summer transfer speculation 2019

glensmad

Did Anson even play for Pollok? Couldn’t of been anymore than a handful of games? Saying that I think this is an excellent signing for Peasy, will score a good few in that league! 
Anson is a handful and he knows where the net is. Not convinced he's at his best on plastic though.

5 hours ago, Juniorfootball123 said:

Did Anson even play for Pollok? Couldn’t of been anymore than a handful of games? Saying that I think this is an excellent signing for Peasy, will score a good few in that league! 

Anytime I seen him he didn't do much and probably a squad player at best. He looks to be carrying abit of beef too

13 appearances but most iirc were off the bench. I'd assume Anson was signed to replace Gormley

6 minutes ago, Town Crier said:

Garry I'm sure played for Wishaw last season

Aye he was captain im sure but heard he had retired as legs had gone. We played wishaw a few times last year and he still had that turn of pace so his brother must still fancy him to do a job

3 hours ago, Talbot supporter said:
On 21/06/2019 at 20:24, wylieboy said:
Just reading Sean Mclroy leaving Talbot wonder where he is going to

Heard it was beith

Confirmed as signing for us on Saturday morning. We also signed Larry McMahon (ex Kilbirnie, Largs, Winton) from Albion Rovers too.

Anyone loosing players to the promised Land in the East? Surely there will be an Exodus to play senior football in that most attractive set-up.  

Do you not mean losing?
Losing and loosing are two completely different words.
Sorry to sound like the spelling police but really annoys me when I see people doing this.
[emoji57]

13 minutes ago, andy25 said:

Do you not mean losing?
Losing and loosing are two completely different words.
Sorry to sound like the spelling police but really annoys me when I see people doing this.
emoji57.png

Nae bother mate, I'll blame spell check like every other c**t. Beith losing any players? I understand your point though regarding spelling, their, there, they're is my annoyance. 

Edited by wishyman
Made a c**t of it.