Summer transfer speculation 2019

glensmad

Not too disappointed to see Conor leaving the glens . Certainly was not the great junior player glens lad claimed he was.

I never claimed Conor is a great player[emoji52] I'll reiterate, I said I felt comfortable watching him play. But if you want to push me, I'll say he's a lad I feel we'll regret letting go. Just hope he doesn't come back to bite our bum, along with Chris.

20 minutes ago, Glens lad said:

I never claimed Conor is a great playeremoji52.png I'll reiterate, I said I felt comfortable watching him play. But if you want to push me, I'll say he's a lad I feel we'll regret letting go. Just hope he doesn't come back to bite our bum, along with Chris.

Always thought he was a decent player maybe flattered to decive. Would say he needs regular games to move forward

Beith signings to date -

Gary Fisher (Albion Rovers)
Larry McMahon (Albion Rovers)
Sean McIlroy (Auchinleck Talbot)
Ross McKenzie (Irvine Vics)
Robbi Wilson (Craigmark Burntonians)

Larry Mcmahon? Was never good enough for us & imagine he isn’t any better . Surprised at that 1

14 hours ago, Glens lad said:

I never claimed Conor is a great playeremoji52.png I'll reiterate, I said I felt comfortable watching him play. But if you want to push me, I'll say he's a lad I feel we'll regret letting go. Just hope he doesn't come back to bite our bum, along with Chris.

Sorry mate , you’ve regularly said how good a player Conor is on here and I don’t think it’s the boys fault that you talked him up. It’s all about opinions and I’ll reiterate I’m not bothered that he’s gone and if pushed , I’d be very surprised if we regret releasing Conor .

Sorry mate , you’ve regularly said how good a player Conor is on here and I don’t think it’s the boys fault that you talked him up. It’s all about opinions and I’ll reiterate I’m not bothered that he’s gone and if pushed , I’d be very surprised if we regret releasing Conor .

I can think of more established players I would have been happier to see move on, all of which don't have the legs now. But looking forward to watching the lads once again next season. Onwards and upwards

Every player divides opinion, from professional to amateur, we either rate a player, or we don't. Conor for me was in the rate category, but as we agree on [emoji6] it's all about opinions.