Summer transfer speculation 2019

glensmad

Yeah they haven't announced anything yet.
I know they are looking at a couple of amateur players from Cambria AFC.
I'm sure they will get players in and be competitive, they always are under Willie and Paul.
We never announce anything until they are registered at Hampden, once our Match Secretary tells me the paperwork is done only then do I put it on Facebook/Twitter etc.

Not a happy chap tonight ☹️. Glenafton have let five players go tonight.

Two of which I think were an asset to the club. Chris Dallas & Conor Lynass. Just hope now they go to another league, as I don't fancy either coming back to face us at loch park. Chris is a goal scorer, and Conor has the tricks plus he knows how to get the ball into the box. Hard to believe these two won't be round come the start of the season [emoji20]

I'm thinking it was their decision to leave, as I can't think why the boss would want to move them on [emoji52]

Good luck to all the lads that have moved on [emoji122]

Not a happy chap tonight ☹️. Glenafton have let five players go tonight.
Two of which I think were an asset to the club. Chris Dallas & Conor Lynass. Just hope now they go to another league, as I don't fancy either coming back to face us at loch park. Chris is a goal scorer, and Conor has the tricks plus he knows how to get the ball into the box. Hard to believe these two won't be round come the start of the season [emoji20]

I'm thinking it was their decision to leave, as I can't think why the boss would want to move them on [emoji52]

Good luck to all the lads that have moved on [emoji122]

I’m sure Dallas is signing for pollok

We all have opinions about players, my opinion of Conor Lynass is he's a player. One that I think didn't feature enough throughout the season for us, for whatever reason.
I always felt comfortable watching him with the ball, we have a good bunch of lads here. But with Chris & Conor moving on ☹️ they are going to be hard to replace.
King Henrik 7 ( great user name [emoji6]) has informed me that Chris is moving to Pollock. ( good luck Chris ) so what next for Conor?

1 hour ago, wylieboy said:

Just reading Sean Mclroy leaving Talbot wonder where he is going to

Was wondering how Sloan was going to keep all those strikers happy, especially after signing Boylan from Kilwinning. Think Mclroy works in Kilwinning would love to see him at Kilwinning although he won’t be short of offers.

21 minutes ago, Louis Mooie said:

Was wondering how Sloan was going to keep all those strikers happy, especially after signing Boylan from Kilwinning. Think Mclroy works in Kilwinning would love to see him at Kilwinning although he won’t be short of offers.

Best of luck to big sean wherever he ends up , one of footballs good guys on and off the park i for one am sad to see the big fella go.

1 minute ago, geo 1909 said:

Best of luck to big sean wherever he ends up , one of footballs good guys on and off the park i for one am sad to see the big fella go.

Very good player, if Kilwinning were lucky enough to sign him I think he would benefit from being the main man and he would enjoy playing with Carlo. 

9 hours ago, Glens lad said:

We all have opinions about players, my opinion of Conor Lynass is he's a player. One that I think didn't feature enough throughout the season for us, for whatever reason.
I always felt comfortable watching him with the ball, we have a good bunch of lads here. But with Chris & Conor moving on ☹️ they are going to be hard to replace.
King Henrik 7 ( great user name emoji6.png) has informed me that Chris is moving to Pollock. ( good luck Chris ) so what next for Conor?

Not too disappointed to see Conor leaving the glens . One good moment against Talbot is really only thing worth mentioning, no a lot for a boy who was here a good few years . Also think Southy tried hard to fit him into the team but the boy just didn't show enough for me . Certainly was not the great junior player glens lad claimed he was.

Dissapointed to see Chris Dallas leaving though

Guest Nocknosh1988
3 hours ago, 93glens17 said:

Not too disappointed to see Conor leaving the glens . One good moment against Talbot is really only thing worth mentioning, no a lot for a boy who was here a good few years . Also think Southy tried hard to fit him into the team but the boy just didn't show enough for me . Certainly was not the great junior player glens lad claimed he was.

Dissapointed to see Chris Dallas leaving though

Glens struggling to attract players again ? Could b another long season