Summer transfer speculation 2019

glensmad

3 hours ago, Robster2 said:

Told Beith where to go a few times though

Didn't stop us winning the West x 2, the Scottish, super Premier x2, evening times cup and Ayrshire Cup whilst Liam was still kicking the junior ball. 

Liams brand new and anderson and Longworth were crackers but they only won one major trophy of note in the juniors in the West once, give Me a Martin mcgarvey, a sniffer, an Andy Reid or Kenny McLean any day over anyone of ladeside in that era🥶😕🤤

Edited by ThemightyHERTHA

1 hour ago, ThemightyHERTHA said:

Didn't stop us winning the West x 2, the Scottish, super Premier x2, evening times cup and Ayrshire Cup whilst Liam was still kicking the junior ball. 

Liams brand new and anderson and Longworth were crackers but they only won one major trophy of note in the juniors in the West once, give Me a Martin mcgarvey, a sniffer, an Andy Reid or Kenny McLean any day over anyone of ladeside in that era🥶😕🤤

Longworth,Anderson,Gray,Erskine,Mullen,Roberts,McLaren,Hughes have all stepped up to the seniors in recent years.Ladeside have proved a very good stepping stone for players getting the chance to have a go at the Senior game.

Maybe detriment to ourselves of the chance to build a solid team by not standing in a players way

Edited by Garden City

2 minutes ago, Garden City said:

Longworth,Anderson,Gray,Erskine,Mullen,Roberts,McLaren,Hughes have all stepped up to the seniors in recent years.Ladeside have proved a very good stepping stone for players getting the chance to have a go at the Senior game.

Maybe detriment to ourselves of the chance to build a solid team by not standing in a players way

Totally agree with that regarding ladeside and it's spot on. 

Beith to my knowledge have never stepped in any players way who wanted to go senior and loads of our guys from the West winning season of 2008/2009 until the most recent West win of 2018/2019 could easily have stepped up and played senior, lots was due to circumstancial reasons with jobs etc and also personal reasons with travel and family /personal reasons to remain junior. 

Its definitely been to our advantage with these guys remaining junior. 

5 hours ago, GNU_Linux said:
5 hours ago, AM-1 said:
Seen David Winters in the gym in EK today. Where is he now? Last time I seen him play was at Kilwinning Rangers. 

Clubless atm. Was most recently with BSC Glasgow who he left at end of March

Surely he can do a job for someone this season? Decent player after all. 

On ‎17‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 21:02, andy25 said:

Talbot have signed Corey Pearson from Petershill.

Very good young player who I thought would have had a big season for us last year but couldn't break into the Kilsyth team. Hope he does well for yous. Not heard of us making any signings yet but im hoping we have retained most of our young players.

16 hours ago, Kilbowie's Finest said:

Clydebank have completed the signing of defender Jordan Kennedy from Petershill

Very good signing. Not only is he a very good player but he's also a great guy with a superb attitude.

Very good central midfielder as well not many better than him at pressing and breaking the play up in midfield.

23 minutes ago, Crazy Feet said:

Very good signing. Not only is he a very good player but he's also a great guy with a superb attitude.

Very good central midfielder as well not many better than him at pressing and breaking the play up in midfield.

Have Peasy lost a few players from last season and signed many new guys? Have not

come across anything on their facebook page.

2 hours ago, coach said:

Have Peasy lost a few players from last season and signed many new guys? Have not

Yeah they haven't announced anything yet.

I know they are looking at a couple of amateur players from Cambria AFC.

I'm sure they will get players in and be competitive, they always are under Willie and Paul.

4 hours ago, coach said:

Hearing that a few of the players who have left have joined Shettleston ,Scott Cameron,Dylan Kennedy and David McCallum ...could be others too..