Summer transfer speculation 2019

glensmad

2 hours ago, Terry Tibbs said:

If they pull on a Vics jersey they get 100% backing from me mate. No actually sure what he’s on about but il take his word for it 

Yes, I agree you do give 100% backing With what I see on here.

On 30/05/2019 at 00:23, griffiti on the wall said:

St Rochs have signed Ryan Mcstay no idea if he is any good but does have a decent career starting out at Falkirk from what I looked up but most recently co Manager at Shettleston then played at Pollok then BSC

Quality is probably an  understatement when it comes to describing Ryan. His passing and distribution is second to none, he scores a fair few goals from free kicks. One of my favourite players when he was at BSC. He's also a really decent bloke.

I was speaking to 1 of the players tail end of the season n he said if yous don’t add quality to the squad you’s will struggle in that league
Thanks for your concern, but we will. [emoji106]

I was speaking to 1 of the players tail end of the season n he said if yous don’t add quality to the squad you’s will struggle in that league

Going up to the top league with the better pitches will suit Glencairn who are very good football team.Any team moving up a division would be looking to add more quality,and I’m sure the Glens will do that.