Summer transfer speculation 2019

glensmad

8 hours ago, Talbot supporter said:

Heard Darvel are signing a few ££££

Who are the management team at Darrel? The reason I ask some may have connections that may get players who are not looking for£

Edited by Seaside Sam

Who are the management team at Darrel? The reason I ask some may have connections that may get players who are not looking for£
No idea, don't think the new manager of Darvel or any of their signing targets have been mentioned on P&B yet. [emoji848][emoji849][emoji23]

CAUTION - TALBOT SUPPORTER : uses recycled post from last season and the season before and the season before and the season bef............ yawn

Think you may be right mate, probably someone else ( wonder who that might be !!!!!) who on an annual basis tells us about how big spending Darvel are going to buy all the big names in football and totally dominate the junior game.

I think all the teams in the divisions above Darvel should be able to get free counselling from the SJFA to cope with all this worry and stress this impending doom of Darvel going to take over the world is causing

It is terrible it is PTSD , but in this case it is Pre Traumatic Stress Disorder as it hasn’t happened yet although this is now several seasons the top division clubs have had this worry and, to be fair , many have dismissed the threat as it continually doesn’t happen

Always next year eh !!!!

15 minutes ago, wylieboy said:

Hearing the legend also speaking to Craig Bryson today who is out of contract also

• Squad Player
  •  
  • BoydsFace
  • Members
  • 194 posts

Darvel Juniors are one of the clubs I’ve heard linked with Boyd, from a couple of sources within Junior football.

Up Vote

6 hours ago, Bheaten Castard said:

There must be some money at Darvel if the rumour I heard is true .

Kris Boyd ,yes the one that played for Killie and a friend (supposably ) of the legend  

Boydie must be coming for the pies going by size of him. Nice way to end his career playing in juniors with bunch of amateurs lol

7 hours ago, griffiti on the wall said:

St Rochs have signed Ryan Mcstay no idea if he is any good but does have a decent career starting out at Falkirk from what I looked up but most recently co Manager at Shettleston then played at Pollok then BSC

Did a turn for Pollok for half a season. Passing and dead ball delivery is excellent, scored a cracker against Arthurlie as well. 

8 hours ago, griffiti on the wall said:

St Rochs have signed Ryan Mcstay no idea if he is any good but does have a decent career starting out at Falkirk from what I looked up but most recently co Manager at Shettleston then played at Pollok then BSC