Summer transfer speculation 2019

glensmad

If the Darren Miller that's at Colvllle is coming to Darvel I look forward to seeing him in a Darvel strip quality player

You seen much of him 🤷🏻‍♂️

7 hours ago, kilsyth ranger said:

Roll call for Darvel's new signing's ,can see them all fitting in down that way no probs tapatalk_1558222192184.jpeg

Could it be a Rigside wedding picture? Bride, groom, best man and bridesmaid?

1 hour ago, Al_Bino said:

Hearing that Stirling and Clyde both interest in a kit Cummins from Glenafton. Anyone know much about him? Heard he’s a big lad and a good footballer. Cheers! 

Kit never got a lot of game time this season with Glenafton  when he did he gave 100% , good in the air and nearest comparison would be a Peter Crouch  type player, works hard for the team  and gives defences a hard time.  A nice lad aswell and if he goes he will be missed, a good signing for any teams squad.

1 hour ago, Hawlino said:

Never got a lot of game time at the Glens but is on the radar of 2 senior clubs .

Is the Junior Premier league much the same or better than the lower pro leagues in Scotland ?

Happens every year. I am amazed at some of the players that go senior. There are sometimes far better players who remain Junior.

There may be reasons for that though such as work or family issues

10 hours ago, Hawlino said:

Never got a lot of game time at the Glens but is on the radar of 2 senior clubs .

Is the Junior Premier league much the same or better than the lower pro leagues in Scotland ?

In a word, no. The top junior league in the West and the eos premier is not better than Spfl2. Some people like to use one off games to suggest they are but in reality the league is not. There may be one club in each that would hold their own. 

There are many reasons players don't play regularly that don't always come down to individual ability. Sometimes their ayer 'type' doesn't suit one manager but fits a others style perfectly.... Meaning they will play regularly for one but not the other. (playing/coaching style dependant) 

40 minutes ago, GNU_Linux said:

Bryan 'Butch' Young has left Pollok as he's retiring

He was given a well deserved round of applause at Beechwood last Wednesday, before Talbot were given their trophy.I wonder deep down if he regrets ever leaving as im sure he'd have played a part in Talbots successes in recent times.A great player and good lad, i wish him well if its true he is retiring.

He was given a well deserved round of applause at Beechwood last Wednesday, before Talbot were given their trophy.I wonder deep down if he regrets ever leaving as im sure he'd have played a part in Talbots successes in recent times.A great player and good lad, i wish him well if its true he is retiring.

https://pollokfc.com/2019/05/24/retiring-young/

Retirement has been confirmed by Pollok. Young picked up five junior cup winners medals with the 'Bot. Surely has to be some kind of record for a player.

17 minutes ago, Duraglit shareholder said:

His time was up at Talbot. He was poor in his last two seasons at Talbot and by all accounts that decline continued at Pollok. Excellent player in his time and a great servant to Talbot but it was absolutely the right time for him to leave.