Summer transfer speculation 2019

glensmad

Could you persuade one or both of them to change their names by deed poll, for instance, DarrenX Miller1 and DarrenZ Miller2 ? Risk of being sued for defamation if I just slag off one without being identity specific, cheers

I think I've cracked it .... There must be 2 Darren Millers.    There was one who played for Buffs, Ardeer, Winton and Meadow.  Is he the man of too many clubs?
If that's him he was a fair enough player but his temper let him down, especially when he over-criticised his own team-mates Stomping Daffy Duck style.  Don't remember him being an Official abuser though.

Miller still plays with us and has been a solid CB this season. Scored an absolute screamer against Clydebank this year and Larkhall last season.

The other Darren Miller played for us during Stevie Rankins days. Was alright, went to Queens Park after us then went to Kilbirnie I think.

1 hour ago, GG said:

Matter of opinion Meadow had the two of them one still plays for them I would say he’s the better of the two imop

Think you’re right GG the Darren Miller with the Meadow just now has been a stick out all season,the other Darren Miller who played in the Rankin era,was a quality player who unfortunately disappeared when the going got tough,very good taking free kicks though 

7 minutes ago, wylieboy said:

If the Darren Miller that's at Colvllle is coming to Darvel I look forward to seeing him in a Darvel strip quality player

How will you know which one's turned up, give him an IQ test?

Aye he’s the shit attitude wan big fud who walks away at any sign of no getting his money on time [emoji849][emoji6]

TRUE STORY

Miller left Meadow long before the shit hit the fan. He had a decent season with us then went to Queens Park.

30 minutes ago, GG said:

Aye he’s the shit attitude wan big fud who walks away at any sign of no getting his money on time emoji849.pngemoji6.png

TRUE STORY

Strange for a guy that played twice with Queens Park and currently playing amateur. Don't believe he would have got much at Albion Rovers either.

Edited by clash city rocker

1 hour ago, wylieboy said:

If the Darren Miller that's at Colvllle is coming to Darvel I look forward to seeing him in a Darvel strip quality player

Aye he's a quality player mate. Free kicks corners deliveries into the area excellent. Don't expect him to chase back much though.

Miller still plays with us and has been a solid CB this season. Scored an absolute screamer against Clydebank this year and Larkhall last season.

The other Darren Miller played for us during Stevie Rankins days. Was alright, went to Queens Park after us then went to Kilbirnie I think.

Stuart
I value your opinion as a diehard Medda man & I can see where your coming from with this seasons Darren Miller & I will give you that the big man has came onto a game this season . But to compare him with the midfield Darren is like comparing night to day . Big man gets in the way where the other Darren changes games . Darvel are gonna be huge next season

The Darren Miller that was at Meadow under Rankin was a big part of that team finishing second and getting to semi final of Junior Cup. He scored two goals in Junior Cup semi final and only goal in Quarter Final win v Bo'ness. Excellent attacking midfielder that could score and assist goals. Was a big loss when he left & had a really good partnership with Shaun Fraser in midfield if I remember correctly.

Our current Darren Miller is a no nonsense centre back that has been a big factor in our team finishing as high up the table. Good partnership with Gow. Also a threat from free kicks and at corners. Before he came to us was sent off quite a bit but no red cards this season and maybe just one last season.

1 minute ago, Shannon said:

The Darren Miller that was at Meadow under Rankin was a big part of that team finishing second and getting to semi final of Junior Cup. He scored two goals in Junior Cup semi final and only goal in Quarter Final win v Bo'ness. Excellent attacking midfielder that could score and assist goals. Was a big loss when he left & had a really good partnership with Shaun Fraser in midfield if I remember correctly.

Our current Darren Miller is a no nonsense centre back that has been a big factor in our team finishing as high up the table. Good partnership with Gow. Also a threat from free kicks and at corners. Before he came to us was sent off quite a bit but no red cards this season and maybe just one last season.

Ur Darren Miller the now is a no nonsense defender and good one at that 

the Darren Miller we are allegedly signing is different class , as good a dead ball delivery as I’ve seen in years 

Right, ok, some guy called Darren Miller is signing for Darvel, in case you haven't worked that out from the past 10 pages. [emoji23]

Does anybody have any other speculation or should we rename this the Darren Miller thread ?