Summer transfer speculation 2019

glensmad

6 hours ago, Beckanbaur said:

Able to clear this up with names? If not positions at least?

Sorry beckenbaur, I only got 1 name but would be unfair to say as he is still playing regularly with Rossvale, it may also depend on their promotion, if they go up the players might opt to stay, a friend of the camby chairman was the source.

Im hearing we have a few players coming down to pre season wether they sign or not is a diffrent story but
An ex morton player
A striker in the champ
Goalkeeper from the prem
Striker from leauge 1
Cb from seniors
With hopefully another few!

22 hours ago, G4Mac said:

Absolute nuisance of a striker who doesn't give centre backs a minutes peace. Each time I've seen him he has occupied both centre backs and was the only player of real quality (others were good but he was a step ahead). He has scored goals for kilsyth and will do so wherever he ends up. 

It will be interesting to see how he gets on with another step up the way in standard, if the rumour is true to be fair. Good player nonetheless. 

Very very good striker at junior level however in my opinion not quite good enough for the seniors but hopefully im wrong and he makes a go of it. We do have 1 maybe 2 who could make the step up and im hearing theres interest in our fullbacks but selfishly I hope nothing comes of it and we retain most of our current squad. We will definitely need to add some quality to compete in what will be a stronger league next season. 

Aye cos Castlemilk Dynamo are terrible.So you judged the guy having one quite  game against the best Sunday team in the City?
Hardly fair comment to be making on the guy is it?And he had more teams in for him than just Darvel 
We are still big admirers of the guy at Kilbirnie Ladeside not sure if Liam put a offer on the table but we disgust him top player has a great engine and has the vision to thread a baw through the eye off a needle
Great capture for Darvel playing beside the new guy out the seniors winning it and letting Darren be the play maker

Just proves the Sunday team he played for was worse as dynamo beat them twice and that was with his team playing ringers as well. He’s rotten . No where near good enough to play top junior football. Maybe the league under is his level (at a push)

1 minute ago, king Henrik7 said:

Just proves the Sunday team he played for was worse as dynamo beat them twice and that was with his team playing ringers as well. He’s rotten . No where near good enough to play top junior football. Maybe the league under is his level (at a push)

Aye ? Ha ha 

8 minutes ago, king Henrik7 said:

And yet he has done just that with Ladeside and Meadow and played senior

Guest Mick Kennedy
7 hours ago, king Henrik7 said:

No saying he wasn’t a good player but that was years ago. He’s shite now. That’s my opinion

Your right mate and you entitled to it, the only thing I would say bout Darren in those games was his attitude let him down. I don’t think that a reflection of his ability, he’s 27 in the prime years of his career and in my opinion a top player. He has options to go back senior every year, and some of the top junior clubs in the country have tried to sign him last summer. 

But time will tell if he still got or not next season 

Your right mate and you entitled to it, the only thing I would say bout Darren in those games was his attitude let him down. I don’t think that a reflection of his ability, he’s 27 in the prime years of his career and in my opinion a top player. He has options to go back senior every year, and some of the top junior clubs in the country have tried to sign him last summer. 

You’re right mate I’m only basing it on when I’ve seen him. I played against him at Kilbirnie and he was a decent player but to go from there to eastend tower I found strange. I get he wanted to play with pals but the games I seen him I thought he’s not the same player as I Remember

4 hours ago, Mick Kennedy said:

Miller was brilliant season at Kilbirnie. Top scorer with 10 during run to Scottish quarters. Went to QP and was in team of season.  Folk question him cause he doesn't run about tackling everything that moves which is a nonsense. His balance , passing and ability to find time on the ball are excellent and his whipped deliveries into the area so dangerous and productive. Does make some strange career moves but he's still young would have him at  Kilbirnie no problem...as would Mcginto.

1 hour ago, clash city rocker said:

Miller was brilliant season at Kilbirnie. Top scorer with 10 during run to Scottish quarters. Went to QP and was in team of season.  Folk question him cause he doesn't run about tackling everything that moves which is a nonsense. His balance , passing and ability to find time on the ball are excellent and his whipped deliveries into the area so dangerous and productive. Does make some strange career moves but he's still young would have him at  Kilbirnie no problem...as would Mcginto.

Good player mate and also a good lad Ginto is still mates with him

But he wants to play for Mick and go for a medal at end off the year

Prob gets a better chance there than with us just now.Allthough you never know with football

If we had Liam there all year we might have been in at getting to a final at the very least

Few seasons though with him in charge furtherly believe he can take us back to the top