Summer transfer speculation 2019

glensmad

2 hours ago, king Henrik7 said:

Didn’t stand out in any their 2 biggest games of the season against castlemilk dynamo. Actually had to ask if he turned up

Aye cos Castlemilk Dynamo are terrible.So you judged the guy having one quite  game against the best Sunday team in the City?

Hardly fair comment to be making on the guy is it?And he had more teams in for him than just Darvel 

We are still big admirers of the guy at Kilbirnie Ladeside not sure if Liam put a offer on the table but we disgust him top player has a great engine and has the vision to thread a baw through the eye off a needle

Great capture for Darvel playing beside the new guy out the seniors winning it and letting Darren be the play maker

Edited by Tartan Tammy 1297
Clarity

Aye cos Castlemilk Dynamo are terrible.So you judged the guy having one quite  game against the best Sunday team in the City?
Hardly fair comment to be making on the guy is it?And he had more teams in for him than just Darvel 
We are still big admirers of the guy at Kilbirnie Ladeside not sure if Liam put a offer on the table but we disgust him top player has a great engine and has the vision to thread a baw through the eye off a needle
Great capture for Darvel playing beside the new guy out the seniors winning it and letting Darren be the play maker

The guy is a good player and will do very well in that League.

8 hours ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Seems like kilbirnie are in for a lot of players but getting none

10 minutes ago, Foul throw said:

Seems like kilbirnie are in for a lot of players but getting none

We never made any offers for him

Dont know were you get that from

Ex player has been with us before

We have not made any offers yet for anybody 

Liam is still assesing who will leave us

Rest assured he has aquired a huge list in the months he has been in charge

And will go to work accordingly 

10 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

We never made any offers for him

Dont know were you get that from

Ex player has been with us before

We have not made any offers yet for anybody 

Liam is still assesing who will leave us

Rest assured he has aquired a huge list in the months he has been in charge

And will go to work accordingly 

Clock is ticking, players won't hang around waiting for offers I'm afraid.

I would have thought Liam would have known by now who he wanted to keep out the current squad.

3 hours ago, Foul throw said:

Clock is ticking, players won't hang around waiting for offers I'm afraid.

I would have thought Liam would have known by now who he wanted to keep out the current squad.

Maybe he does but he has only talked to me about one area to strengthen 

We run Talbot close twice this year the quality is in the squad he just needs to get the best out them and improve them

30 minutes ago, qpfc said:

Any good ?

Absolute nuisance of a striker who doesn't give centre backs a minutes peace. Each time I've seen him he has occupied both centre backs and was the only player of real quality (others were good but he was a step ahead). He has scored goals for kilsyth and will do so wherever he ends up. 

It will be interesting to see how he gets on with another step up the way in standard, if the rumour is true to be fair. Good player nonetheless. 

36 minutes ago, G4Mac said:

Absolute nuisance of a striker who doesn't give centre backs a minutes peace. Each time I've seen him he has occupied both centre backs and was the only player of real quality (others were good but he was a step ahead). He has scored goals for kilsyth and will do so wherever he ends up. 

It will be interesting to see how he gets on with another step up the way in standard, if the rumour is true to be fair. Good player nonetheless. 

He has already played in L1 and L2, double figs apps though all off bench.

40 minutes ago, cmontheloknow said:

He has already played in L1 and L2, double figs apps though all off bench.

Yep albeit not consistently and took the step down the way to progress. As I said it will be interesting to see how far the guy can go, he is a talent in my opinion. 

1 hour ago, buffy1899 said:

He was linked with a return 2 the Buffs.Heard Liam looking at cpl buffs players.

Hardly secret knowledge since its his old club but they come with a price we will see what happens though and if they want the weight and responsibility off the jersey

Edited by Tartan Tammy 1297
Clarity

4 hours ago, G4Mac said:

41 goals so far this season, second only tp Adam Forsyth as his old man keeps reminding everybody but a better player overall in my opinion. Good with the head as well which is becoming something of a rarity these days. I think he will get goals in the second division if he has a couple of decent players alongside him.