Toilet Graffitti (the best of)

Are folk seriously sitting in their stuffing it in their gob as fast as its coming out their arse?
Where do you work?

I’m on secondment at the moment working out of a local authority / social housing office in Newcastle. I don’t know exactly what’s prompted the sign - presumably someone has been eating in the cludgie.

On 04/07/2019 at 13:53, Dele said:

I'll sometimes use the bin in the lavvies at work as I'll most likely still be finishing off the tea/juice on the way for a pish at the end of my breaks. 

I've never eaten anything in there. How do they hold it or where do they place it whilst removing clothing/apparatus?

I've read this a couple of times now, and I still can't make up my mind if you pish in the bin.

• 1 month later...
15 hours ago, beefybake said:
From the toilets at a very expensive corporate training establishment that I attended years ago.

"....If you feel the bottom has fallen out of your world
Have a pint of Watneys
And feel the world falling out of your bottom..... ".

In the early 70s, it was Fowlers Wee Heavy .    Disappeared when the "trendy" 80s beers were introduced, i think. 

• 2 weeks later...

One particular favourite from uni days was one of the traps in the strathclyde library had "don't beam me up Scotty I'm taking a shi" with the "i" going all the way up to the top of the wall.

Also spotted a funny 3 way but of graffiti in the Piper in Glasgow. Some local bam had emblazoned "viewpark loyal" to which a second person had added "are gay" and a third had added "lucky them". 

5 minutes ago, mathematics said:

I remember that! 

I want to say it was on the top floor toilets? Also one of the most manky experiences of my toileting life happened in those bogs, I pulled out a bit of toilet roll (it was the single sheet dispenser type) and someone had written "guess what one of my body fluids were on the last ten sheets" BOLK!

3 minutes ago, cb_diamond said:

I want to say it was on the top floor toilets? Also one of the most manky experiences of my toileting life happened in those bogs, I pulled out a bit of toilet roll (it was the single sheet dispenser type) and someone had written "guess what one of my body fluids were on the last ten sheets" BOLK!

Could’ve been. I’d hide up there every now and then.