Jump to content
Bairnardo

Toilet Graffitti (the best of)

Recommended Posts

19 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

A wee drawing of a cock and balls is hilarious under any circumstances.

 

20190208_105526.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Whitehorse bar in Elgin had a detailed definition of chaos theory on the wall alongside many other nuggets of wisdom, never really struck me as a thriving hub of thinkers though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, WeAreElgin said:

The Whitehorse bar in Elgin had a detailed definition of chaos theory on the wall alongside many other nuggets of wisdom, never really struck me as a thriving hub of thinkers though.

Pegasus is where all the Einsteins go tbf.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BALDIE CVNTS

As seen in the upper floor toilets in The Red Lion ,  Aberdeen about 25 years ago  .......(except the second word was spelt correctly with a “U”)

Discuss

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, A96 said:

BALDIE CVNTS

As seen in the upper floor toilets in The Red Lion ,  Aberdeen about 25 years ago  .......(except the second word was spelt correctly with a “U”)

Discuss

 

 

Those bogs in The Beastie were the coldest pub bogs in Scotland. 

Perhaps it was advertising a fight- Baldie C v National Trust for Scotland? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IMG_20190517_135227.thumb.jpg.013846572f2bdb1b2528fc4921f06d3e.jpg

Can only imagine the tissue in the slot is for those wishing to pay to finish off over the boobies area to be extra safe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A fine selection of quotes from a much loved tv programme in a toilet cubicle at the University of Aberdeen.

IMG_1212.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
A wee drawing of a cock and balls is hilarious under any circumstances.


The first sensible thing you have ever said after about 50 thousand attempts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, throbber said:

 


The first sensible thing you have ever said after about 50 thousand attempts.

 

I knew I’d get there eventually!

Expect another one in 2029.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IMG_4660.jpg

Not graffiti as such but a damning indictment of the clatty manky b*****ds that inhabit some workplaces.

Utter scum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, rodallegabombs said:

IMG_4660.jpg

Not graffiti as such but a damning indictment of the clatty manky b*****ds that inhabit some workplaces.

Utter scum

Are folk seriously sitting in their stuffing it in their gob as fast as its coming out their arse?

Where do you work?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll sometimes use the bin in the lavvies at work as I'll most likely still be finishing off the tea/juice on the way for a pish at the end of my breaks. 

I've never eaten anything in there. How do they hold it or where do they place it whilst removing clothing/apparatus?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But apart from the cock and balls, the sanitation, the medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, a fresh water system, and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Many years ago in one of those toilet blocks in Butlin's in Ayr, I saw this poem in a cubicle -

It doesn't matter if you stand on the seat
The crabs in here can jump ten feet
If you think that's pretty high...
Go next door, the b'st'rds fly!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/05/2019 at 21:02, Melanius Mullarkey said:

A wee drawing of a cock and balls is hilarious under any circumstances.

This. Even when it ruins a decent photo.

When tramping around parts of Galloway I did a "set the timer" thing with myself at the Tor of Craigoch monument - I ought to have checked my surroundings first........

2053868494_17.TorCB.thumb.jpg.b3d3914b568fdc859e9e8b7e45774df6.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AyrshireTon said:

This. Even when it ruins a decent photo.

When tramping around parts of Galloway I did a "set the timer" thing with myself at the Tor of Craigoch monument - I ought to have checked my surroundings first........

2053868494_17.TorCB.thumb.jpg.b3d3914b568fdc859e9e8b7e45774df6.jpg

Marvellous. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...