• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Bairnardo

Toilet Graffitti (the best of)

When West Ham were still at Upton Park, we had QPR at home on a Sunday. I'd been out the previous night and was hanging out my arse.

Second half started and I could wait no longer, so I sprinted to the bogs. An utter mess, piss everywhere but I had to go. 

Mid shite, I looked to my left and noticed someone had written: 

"Toy Story 2 was ok"

Is loo graffiti dying off? I remember public lavvies being covered in amateur verse when I was a wean, but they all seem pretty sterile these days  :(

Maybe people just have more fibre in their diets.

Boyd Orr building at Glasgow university a few years ago, above the toilet roll dispenser:

Arts degrees; please take one.

When I was at primary school, someone had written "Home Alone 3: Lost in the Loo" on the wall in the boys' toilets. I spent quite some time as a child thinking this had to be a real film. The actual Home Alone 3 didn't come out until I was in secondary school.

Obviously the most common toilet graffiti is the cock and balls shooting out spunk. 

What possesses guys to draw this? 

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

Obviously the most common toilet graffiti is the cock and balls shooting out spunk. 

I was quite amused on a school trip to Hadrian's Wall to learn that the Romans used to draw willies on their baths walls as a good luck symbol.

So cock graffiti is at least 2000 years old.

3 hours ago, Dee Man said:

A mix of Freud's mother theory and a fear of castration apparently.

Because its fucking hilarious. Where should I send the bill?

4 hours ago, tamthebam said:

I was quite amused on a school trip to Hadrian's Wall to learn that the Romans used to draw willies on their baths walls as a good luck symbol.

The Romans were filthy. BTW I just read that Romans considered big cocks vulgar and undesirable. 

Edited by welshbairn

5 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Celebrating its essential contribution to the survival of humanity. Fnaar.

A wee drawing of a cock and balls is hilarious under any circumstances.

Big fat wall filling chubbies are funnier IMO.
c18dcf61-8035-42c5-8c45-032a4e589f82.jpg

9 hours ago, Dee Man said:

1 hour ago, 8MileBU said:

Big fat wall filling chubbies are funnier IMO.
c18dcf61-8035-42c5-8c45-032a4e589f82.jpg

That's your bedroom that is.

See the source image

10 hours ago, tamthebam said:

In Pompeii there are cocks engraved into walls that "point" you to where the brothel stood. Who'd have thought cocks were a useful navigation tool.

Also...whats the Arya Stark doing a jobby stuff all about?

kello3.thumb.jpg.bcd311b56e6d528f207a1963a218f415.jpg

This guy suddenly realised he should have stood somewhere else at Kello Rovers....

9 hours ago, Cptn Hooch said:

cocks were a useful navigation tool.

Mine took me to places I'd rather forget.

9 hours ago, Cptn Hooch said:

Also...whats the Arya Stark doing a jobby stuff all about?

I'm really not sure. I'm wondering if it is a play on words like "are you stark [naked] doing a jobby"? Possibly just exam stress.

15 hours ago, tamthebam said:

kello3.thumb.jpg.bcd311b56e6d528f207a1963a218f415.jpg

This guy suddenly realised he should have stood somewhere else at Kello Rovers....

^^^Is that the former Motherwell and Rangers player who briefly, and badly, managed Kilmarnock?

Edited by Bold Rover
Spelling