Toilet Graffitti (the best of)

Is loo graffiti dying off? I remember public lavvies being covered in amateur verse when I was a wean, but they all seem pretty sterile these days  :(

Maybe people just have more fibre in their diets.

When I was at primary school, someone had written "Home Alone 3: Lost in the Loo" on the wall in the boys' toilets. I spent quite some time as a child thinking this had to be a real film. The actual Home Alone 3 didn't come out until I was in secondary school.

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

Obviously the most common toilet graffiti is the cock and balls shooting out spunk. 

What possesses guys to draw this? 

I was quite amused on a school trip to Hadrian's Wall to learn that the Romans used to draw willies on their baths walls as a good luck symbol.

So cock graffiti is at least 2000 years old.

4 hours ago, tamthebam said:

I was quite amused on a school trip to Hadrian's Wall to learn that the Romans used to draw willies on their baths walls as a good luck symbol.

The Romans were filthy. BTW I just read that Romans considered big cocks vulgar and undesirable. 

Edited by welshbairn

5 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Obviously the most common toilet graffiti is the cock and balls shooting out spunk. 

What possesses guys to draw this? 

Celebrating its essential contribution to the survival of humanity. Fnaar.

10 hours ago, tamthebam said:

In Pompeii there are cocks engraved into walls that "point" you to where the brothel stood. Who'd have thought cocks were a useful navigation tool.

Also...whats the Arya Stark doing a jobby stuff all about?

15 hours ago, tamthebam said:

kello3.thumb.jpg.bcd311b56e6d528f207a1963a218f415.jpg

This guy suddenly realised he should have stood somewhere else at Kello Rovers....

^^^Is that the former Motherwell and Rangers player who briefly, and badly, managed Kilmarnock?

Edited by Bold Rover
Spelling