Crowd Wank

4 hours ago, LargsTON said:

Falkirks away support is by and large pish outwith local derbies so please stop peddling this myth.  You brought under 1000 in total to both games in Greenock.  I'm sure other clubs fans could tell similar tales.  And yes our support is shite but your away support is f**k all to brag about.  I see the boycott is going well too.  You as a club and a fanbase literally do everything wrong.  Which is great! 😁

Were there not about 2000 running about the Palmerston pitch when they scored that late 'winner'? 

52 minutes ago, Sanity check needed. said:
3 hours ago, LargsTON said:
You speak when spoken to, peasant.

As a Falkirk fan I've had no desire till this season to look at league one pages even when the pars were relegated the same way as I take no interest In league two or the premiership chats, talk about being obsessed!

Struggling to care tbh.

16 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Were there not about 2000 running about the Palmerston pitch when they scored that late 'winner'? 

Scotland at Wembley reincarnated was the word on the streets of Falkirk.

2 minutes ago, mic_17_uk said:
4 hours ago, wee_bairn said:
Absolutely rattled. Outstanding. 

They say time is a great healer. Shows what they know!

This is totally true.  Morton broke you on all levels.  

received_824708031232306.jpeg

Struggling to care tbh.
That right?
You speak when spoken to, peasant.
Good.  I'm glad you hate it. 
Quite ironic that a Falkirk fan is slagging off Cappielow when you basically play at a 3 sided library in the shadow of a giant chimnea.  Its pish!  Gimme Greenock any day.
Nope.  I just don't like blatant lies going unchallenged.  We beat you on and off the pitch at every turn last season and you've still not learned any humility.  Shame that but not unexpected.   
Falkirks away support is by and large pish outwith local derbies so please stop peddling this myth.  You brought under 1000 in total to both games in Greenock.  I'm sure other clubs fans could tell similar tales.  And yes our support is shite but your away support is f**k all to brag about.  I see the boycott is going well too.  You as a club and a fanbase literally do everything wrong.  Which is great! [emoji16]
Scotland at Wembley reincarnated was the word on the streets of Falkirk.
This is totally true.  Morton broke you on all levels.  
received_824708031232306.thumb.jpeg.fad8c8926846906bc4c30bafdfaa0ebc.jpeg
Jeepers

Just now, Sanity check needed. said:
6 minutes ago, LargsTON said:
Struggling to care tbh.

You clearly do as you are all over everything Falkirk, despite us being in the league below you.

I do enjoy pointing and laughing.  I can't deny that but "all over" is stretching it a bit.    Just take your medicine and stop wheeling out the Old Firm joker card of obsession.

• 5 weeks later...