Crowd Wank

23 minutes ago, Frank conner said:

That's the point dumbass you falsify your crowds! It's no rocket science. 

3400 folk purchased season tickets, Then walk up purchases and away fans. What percentage do you think are not turning up? Even with including folk that have purchased tickets and don't attend still there are thousands more than you get. Jealous p***k.

Edited by Chubbychops

9 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

3400 folk purchased season tickets, Then walk up purchases and away fans. What percentage do you think are not turning up? Even with including folk that have purchased tickets and don't attend still there are thousands more than you get. Jealous p***k.

Yes yes very good EVERY away team questioned the attendance at EEP on average your club exaggerated the crowd by about 1500 it's just pathetic tbh.

Well even with your made up figure of 1500 non attendees( meaning 1900 out of 3400 ST holders are turning up) each week our average last season was 4949. So with your 1559 average last season I was pretty much right in the fact we outnumber Raith by a couple thousand each home game. 

1 minute ago, Rovers_Lad said:

There own supporters questioned the attendances at EEP

Yes there is a difference because we count ST holders that don't turn up. It is purchased tickets though and the difference is not 1500. It would mean nearly half ST holders not turning up every second week. There have been notiable differences with Friday TV games and midweek matches. I would prefer they went back to actual bums on seats.

• 2 weeks later...
Fair enough
If I know people like I think I do, its the away crowds these League 1 people will be interested in anyway. Thats where the Navy Blue pound comes into pkay and I am led to believe most if not all of these see our visit as a real big Cup Final type event.

Falkirks away support is by and large pish outwith local derbies so please stop peddling this myth.  You brought under 1000 in total to both games in Greenock.  I'm sure other clubs fans could tell similar tales.  And yes our support is shite but your away support is f**k all to brag about.  I see the boycott is going well too.  You as a club and a fanbase literally do everything wrong.  Which is great! 😁

2 minutes ago, LargsTON said:

Falkirks away support is by and large pish outwith local derbies so please stop peddling this myth.  You brought under 1000 in total to both games in Greenock.  I'm sure other clubs fans could tell similar tales.  And yes our support is shite but your away support is f**k all to brag about.  I see the boycott is going well too.  You as a club and a fanbase literally do everything wrong.  Which is great! 😁

Absolutely rattled. Outstanding. 

7 minutes ago, wee_bairn said:

Absolutely rattled. Outstanding. 

Nope.  I just don't like blatant lies going unchallenged.  We beat you on and off the pitch at every turn last season and you've still not learned any humility.  Shame that but not unexpected.   

Falkirks away support is by and large pish outwith local derbies so please stop peddling this myth.  You brought under 1000 in total to both games in Greenock.  I'm sure other clubs fans could tell similar tales.  And yes our support is shite but your away support is f**k all to brag about.  I see the boycott is going well too.  You as a club and a fanbase literally do everything wrong.  Which is great! [emoji16]
The boycott is going well. Even if 500 don't renew and stay away it will make our board/msg sit up and take notice as all they seem to care about is money.

They don't care about the fans or the club, that is why many of us will stay away from TFS until they f**k off.

22 minutes ago, LargsTON said:

Nope.  I just don't like blatant lies going unchallenged.  We beat you on and off the pitch at every turn last season and you've still not learned any humility.  Shame that but not unexpected.   

1 game on the Tele and as has been said to Morton fans numerous times folk don't like going to shitey Greenock Cappielow. 

What you call atmospheric is known here as shite hole.

Stand behind the goal with no cover and miss 10 mins if you need a piss or something to eat

35 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

1 game on the Tele and as has been said to Morton fans numerous times folk don't like going to shitey Greenock Cappielow. 

What you call atmospheric is known here as shite hole.

Stand behind the goal with no cover and miss 10 mins if you need a piss or something to eat

Good.  I'm glad you hate it. 

Quite ironic that a Falkirk fan is slagging off Cappielow when you basically play at a 3 sided library in the shadow of a giant chimnea.  Its pish!  Gimme Greenock any day.

Edited by LargsTON

Falkirks away support is by and large pish outwith local derbies so please stop peddling this myth.  You brought under 1000 in total to both games in Greenock.  I'm sure other clubs fans could tell similar tales.  And yes our support is shite but your away support is f**k all to brag about.  I see the boycott is going well too.  You as a club and a fanbase literally do everything wrong.  Which is great! [emoji16]
f**k me. Imagine being whooshed that easily. Have a word

9 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
1 hour ago, LargsTON said:
Falkirks away support is by and large pish outwith local derbies so please stop peddling this myth.  You brought under 1000 in total to both games in Greenock.  I'm sure other clubs fans could tell similar tales.  And yes our support is shite but your away support is f**k all to brag about.  I see the boycott is going well too.  You as a club and a fanbase literally do everything wrong.  Which is great! emoji16.png

f**k me. Imagine being whooshed that easily. Have a word

You speak when spoken to, peasant.