Crowd Wank

Is this what you envisaged when you started the thread LoonDave?
I'm quite happy with it. Falkirk contributors seem quite good and lacking the billy big baws. Can't wait till season proper so we can all get tugging away tbh.

On 06/06/2019 at 11:54, RC55 FFC said:

Don’t be a twat. If we took 1600 to Alloa (11 Miles Away) then it’s hardly a surprise that we’d take similar or more the 12 Miles to Cumbernauld. Especially if we are winning more often than not.

Don’t judge us on the 400/500 we usually take to the rock. It’s the arse end of the west coast & a shit Away day (unless in your hospitality).

^^^serious business type post.

6 hours ago, Harry Kinnear said:

If our board don't do the decent thing and bugger off there will be no Falkirk fans near this thread as our home crowds will be low.

Isn't most support-related self-abuse not directed towards how a larger cash cow, such as ourselves in L2 for nine seasons, sustains the rest of the league that bit further in away crowds then others, rather than home gates? 

Realistically Falkkkirk can suffer a 50% decrease via a boycott, or just plain and simple fans not going because it's shite, and still be the largest fish in the tank by another 50%. 

Don’t be a twat. If we took 1600 to Alloa (11 Miles Away) then it’s hardly a surprise that we’d take similar or more the 12 Miles to Cumbernauld. Especially if we are winning more often than not.

Don’t judge us on the 400/500 we usually take to the rock. It’s the arse end of the west coast & a shit Away day (unless in your hospitality).

That's pretty clear then. Big Falkirk support (unless it's one of the games when it isn't).

4 hours ago, Hampden Diehard said:
On 06/06/2019 at 11:54, RC55 FFC said:

That's pretty clear then. Big Falkirk support (unless it's one of the games when it isn't).

Are you lost?

5 minutes ago, stevoraith said:

What are they singing about?

And who is supposed to stick that in their pipe?

It's a farmers term.

Verse goes "Fife minks.... " I'll hand over to the Falkirk lads to finish

4 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

It's a farmers term.

Verse goes "Fife minks.... " I'll hand over to the Falkirk lads to finish

I do hope the 'patter' improves upon this. I certainly expected better. I never considered singing a virtue of visits to Station Park, or indeed any Monbroathfar ground back in the day.

1 minute ago, Domino the Dug said:

I do hope the 'patter' improves upon this. I certainly expected better. I never considered singing a virtue of visits to Station Park, or indeed any Monbroathfar ground back in the day.

If you have had the drugs I've had

giphy.gif

I can take you places