Crowd Wank

1 hour ago, shawfield shed boy said:
2 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:
Given what we took to Alloa when we were shite I'd expect another 50% on that.

I was thinking Falkirk 1500-2000 doing well or am i living in the past??

We had those kinds of numbers last season when we were shite so if it's going well I'd expect a very sizeable Bairns following at the Croy arena

What a refreshing change to have other teams happy to get on board with the crowdwank and welcome the NBP, rather than the vicious jealously in the Championship.

You know what boys, we are going to be just fine here.

this.
plus I am sure we will all be very happy to credit other teams and allow them to crowdwank themselves when appropriate.

1 hour ago, shawfield shed boy said:
3 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:
Given what we took to Alloa when we were shite I'd expect another 50% on that.

How would you rate Clydes hospo?

What sort o crowd will Falkirk. Raith and Airdrie bring to Broadwood....

Personally looking forward to the away stand been open for the first time in donks and with the exception of Stirling albion a two sided atmosphere.. [emoji106]

I imagine we’d bring between 250-500 depending on how we’re playing.

Incredible scenes seeing posters talking about bringing away supports to matches that might reach three figures. Apart from Stirling, and possibly QP, that's not happened much for some time.

Incredible scenes seeing posters talking about bringing away supports to matches that might reach three figures. Apart from Stirling, and possibly QP, that's not happened much for some time.

You genuinely don’t think Falkirk will bring a three digit number of fans to Broadwood this season?
It’s possible you might be right ...four digits....

11 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

You genuinely don’t think Falkirk will bring a three digit number of fans to Broadwood this season?
It’s possible you might be right ...four digits....

I'm sure he's talking about the prospect of away supports reaching 3 figures as most away supports in league 2 don't even do that. Think we all know Falkirk will have comfortably 3 possibly 4 figures

Edited by C. Muir

18 minutes ago, C. Muir said:

I'm sure he's talking about the prospect of away supports reaching 3 figures as most away supports in league 2 don't even do that. Think we all know Falkirk will have comfortably 3 possibly 4 figures

Indeed. Edinburgh City could barely muster a minibus for a play-off semi-final:thumbsdown

On 04/06/2019 at 12:40, Bairnardo said:

What a refreshing change to have other teams happy to get on board with the crowdwank and welcome the NBP, rather than the vicious jealously in the Championship.

You know what boys, we are going to be just fine here.

:lol: "vicious jealously"

Even semi-literate pish gets greenies from Falkirk fans, if it involves a crowd w**k.

Having falkirk in this league will be a fantastic shot in the arm for it. They’ll even have the smaller Fife teams to keep their hatred of all things Fife simmering until they come back up again 

Going by our troubles it will depend on what happens ownership wise in the next few weeks. Out traveling support held up well last year despite us being shite and if we do sort things out and there is fresh faces running the place then I would imagine we would comfortably take 1500 to Clyde.

On the other hand if it goes the other way it is impossible to predict. There are people who are genuinely talking about only following the club away from home if the same people are running the club.

1 hour ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:
On 04/06/2019 at 13:45, shawfield shed boy said:

Living in the past unfortunately my friend, they'll tell you it will be 1500-2000 but it will realisticly be around 600 tops.

what are you basing this on?

every time we have been to the rock it has sold out and been all ticket, of course this is no great feat but not sure where your experience of said false claims are coming from?

will easily be >1000 Falkirk fans at Clyde.

what are you basing this on?
every time we have been to the rock it has sold out and been all ticket, of course this is no great feat but not sure where your experience of said false claims are coming from?
will easily be >1000 Falkirk fans at Clyde.
You sold out the away end once in 6 years. The 6th of May 2017.

More lies from the Falkirk faithful.

5 hours ago, P475 said:

Having falkirk in this league will be a fantastic shot in the arm for it. They’ll even have the smaller Fife teams to keep their hatred of all things Fife simmering until they come back up again 

Care packages will be dropped in by helicopter on Falkirk's arrival to Methil. 

Living in the past unfortunately my friend, they'll tell you it will be 1500-2000 but it will realisticly be around 600 tops.

Don’t be a twat. If we took 1600 to Alloa (11 Miles Away) then it’s hardly a surprise that we’d take similar or more the 12 Miles to Cumbernauld. Especially if we are winning more often than not.

Don’t judge us on the 400/500 we usually take to the rock. It’s the arse end of the west coast & a shit Away day (unless in your hospitality).