• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
ICTChris

Jeremy Kyle taken off air

I happened to see a couple of "shows" last week - one was exactly that, 2 gobby sisters  (twins) who just roared and shouted at everyone (including JK) and a complete liar of a man whose excuse for anytime he was caught lying was "I was drunk".
The other one was about 2 sisters, one of whom accused theother of stealing her holiday money. She hadn't, and then sister whose money had been stolen said she now knew who had taken it. She didn't tell us, though.

Was it Jeremy? Can see him being a thief too.

So your on eight bags off herion a day you rob and steal and sell your body to pay for it

Dont worry Kyle totally understands your situation and has empathy and humility to your situation 

Cos his brother had drug problems to but least he never disowned him like Gordon Ramsey did with his brother 

Bawbag off the highest order

Oh best not mention his baws

Touchy subject 

3 hours ago, Romeo said:

The people who go on the Jeremy Kyle show know exactly what they are getting themselves into. Attention seeking slum dwelling idiots usually who think that being humiliated on TV is worth is for a night in a hotel and a few drinks.

I've got a mate who is a bit of a knob and him and his missus were willing to create some big family drama and then apply to the show just for the night away and, according to him, the £500 per person you get for applying.

15 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

I've got a mate who is a bit of a knob and him and his missus were willing to create some big family drama and then apply to the show just for the night away and, according to him, the £500 per person you get for applying.

Now there's an idea.  My sister refuses to buy unsalted butter.  I find it intolerable.

Oh dear, I guess I am too late now.

Now there's an idea.  My sister refuses to buy unsalted butter.  I find it intolerable.
Oh dear, I guess I am too late now.

Unsalted butter? I hope Jeremy tears you a new arsehole.

24 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

It's you, isn't it?

2 minutes ago, Romeo said:

It's you, isn't it?

No, there is absolutely no way I'm doing a lie detector test on national TV.  

1 minute ago, Dindeleux said:

No, there is absolutely no way I'm doing a lie detector test on national TV.  

Aye, they might ask you who your big team is ;)

49 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Unsalted butter? I hope Jeremy tears you a new arsehole.

Think thats Ron Jeremy your thinking of.

4 hours ago, johnthebaptistist said:

An old friend of mine was on it years ago for a paternity test, he was the winner as the kids were proven to be his. The mother then took him to court to get money off him, he won this also as it was discovered she was a bit of a mad junkie and he got custody of the kids. He still has a VHS of it.

I've written out a big list of winners.

Your mate isn't on it.

2 hours ago, Romeo said:

Aye, they might ask you who your big team is ;)

:lol:

3 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

Is this true or are you just having us on?

7 hours ago, johnthebaptistist said:

An old friend of mine was on it years ago for a paternity test, he was the winner as the kids were proven to be his. The mother then took him to court to get money off him, he won this also as it was discovered she was a bit of a mad junkie and he got custody of the kids. He still has a VHS of it.

The Jeremy Kyle Show began in 2005.

Who was still using VHS then?!

1 hour ago, LincolnHearts said:

Is this true or are you just having us on?

This is actually true.

One thing I’ve always wondered about with shows like these are the lie detector tests. These tests are notoriously unreliable, so much so that the police don’t use them. There’s been over a thousand episodes of Jeremy Kyle. I imagine there’s a test every episode or so, so when you add it up, that’s quite a lot of wrong results.

7 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

The Jeremy Kyle Show began in 2005.

Who was still using VHS then?!

^^^ moved onto Betamax in 2004 type post.

Edited by Melanius Mullarkey

Don’t see the problem with his show overall, people chose to go on the it because they get paid decent money and they get his opinions because it’s his show and they are standing before him waiting to be judged. There has been thousands of shows that he’s done, people going on it are going through a hard time for what ever reasons and it’s not his fault or the shows fault if someone wants to go off and kill themselves after.

49 minutes ago, throbber said:

Don’t see the problem with his show overall, 

Calling Cards Of Morons thread for this pish