Jeremy Kyle taken off air

21 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I'm just waiting for a newspaper to misspeak and call him a contestant rather than a participant 

Someone from the Guardian did refer to participants as ‘contestants’ in a radio interview yesterday.

34 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:

53E9B709-E9D0-41CE-9BAB-31FC6CFAE9CC.jpeg.755a712b96a88160f4efa0a12a8cd9f9.jpeg

You just know that "banter queen" will be a self identifying "yummy mummy" who has never had a job and whilst her kids are at school she needs something to do until they and her husband come home. When did it become funny to mock the poorest on society or those with the most complex issues.

f**k off "banter queen" 

49 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

You just know that "banter queen" will be a self identifying "yummy mummy" who has never had a job and whilst her kids are at school she needs something to do until they and her husband come home. When did it become funny to mock the poorest on society or those with the most complex issues.

f**k off "banter queen" 

Couldn’t give a f**k who “ Banter Queen” is tbh and maybe you’re right , but then again maybe you’re not and just jumping to conclusions.

What times your dental appointment?

15 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Couldn’t give a f**k who “ Banter Queen” is tbh and maybe you’re right , but then again maybe you’re not and just jumping to conclusions.

What times your dental appointment?

You're right, I have jumped to conclusions and it was the conclusion I jumped too when I visited their Facebook page, loads of unoriginal pish pumped out by an anonymous source to a crowd of morons who found the post referenced above hilarious.

Was at the hygienist the other week but got the dentist in 3 months

1 hour ago, Adam101 said:

f**k off "banter queen" 

It's sad how easy it is to condition so many people.

To answer your question, probably about 4000 years ago

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

It's sad how easy it is to condition so many people.

To answer your question, probably about 4000 years ago

True and sadly very true, I would hope one day we can all be better people.

1 hour ago, Adam101 said:

f**k off "banter queen" 

I feel genuinely sorry for any person with issues who somehow feels that they could be helped by appearing on a show like this.

But from the few times I've watched it, a big percentage of guests were just utter attention seeking scumbags. Who mostly did have bad teeth (which if they are unemployed they can get fixed on the NHS free of charge.)