Jeremy Kyle taken off air

3 hours ago, Romeo said:

The people who go on the Jeremy Kyle show know exactly what they are getting themselves into. Attention seeking slum dwelling idiots usually who think that being humiliated on TV is worth is for a night in a hotel and a few drinks.

I've got a mate who is a bit of a knob and him and his missus were willing to create some big family drama and then apply to the show just for the night away and, according to him, the £500 per person you get for applying.

15 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

I've got a mate who is a bit of a knob and him and his missus were willing to create some big family drama and then apply to the show just for the night away and, according to him, the £500 per person you get for applying.

Now there's an idea.  My sister refuses to buy unsalted butter.  I find it intolerable.

Oh dear, I guess I am too late now.

24 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

It's you, isn't it?

4 hours ago, johnthebaptistist said:

An old friend of mine was on it years ago for a paternity test, he was the winner as the kids were proven to be his. The mother then took him to court to get money off him, he won this also as it was discovered she was a bit of a mad junkie and he got custody of the kids. He still has a VHS of it.

I've written out a big list of winners.

Your mate isn't on it.

3 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

Is this true or are you just having us on?

7 hours ago, johnthebaptistist said:

An old friend of mine was on it years ago for a paternity test, he was the winner as the kids were proven to be his. The mother then took him to court to get money off him, he won this also as it was discovered she was a bit of a mad junkie and he got custody of the kids. He still has a VHS of it.

The Jeremy Kyle Show began in 2005.

Who was still using VHS then?!

One thing I’ve always wondered about with shows like these are the lie detector tests. These tests are notoriously unreliable, so much so that the police don’t use them. There’s been over a thousand episodes of Jeremy Kyle. I imagine there’s a test every episode or so, so when you add it up, that’s quite a lot of wrong results.

Don’t see the problem with his show overall, people chose to go on the it because they get paid decent money and they get his opinions because it’s his show and they are standing before him waiting to be judged. There has been thousands of shows that he’s done, people going on it are going through a hard time for what ever reasons and it’s not his fault or the shows fault if someone wants to go off and kill themselves after.

Don’t see the problem with his show overall, people chose to go on the it because they get paid decent money and they get his opinions because it’s his show and they are standing before him waiting to be judged. There has been thousands of shows that he’s done, people going on it are going through a hard time for what ever reasons and it’s not his fault or the shows fault if someone wants to go off and kill themselves after.

P&B's resident tory ^

Its hard for a lot of people to get their heads round seemingly, but slowly surely, and probably because the govt dont want to pay for better mental healthcare, you just arent going to get away with blowing someones mental health to smithereens then absolving yourself of responsibility anymore. I think its coming for employers mostly, but in this case its the same thing.

Peoples happiness will soon be considered part of their health. I welcome it because it will result in the destruction of morons like Kyle