• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
AlanCamelonfan

Football nation cup final

47 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

I want you to read this very slowly.  Linlithgow Rose were not asked to host the final on a Saturday.  Linlithgow Rose do not have any influence on when the EOS schedule a cup final.

Hopefully there will be a full moon for you to howl at soon.

Are you not proactive and ask. Surely you would get a cut

53 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Are you not proactive and ask. Surely you would get a cut

Let's be clear about this. You first thought the match was on a Thursday because Linlithgow had used their influence to cause this and you were quite content to call us for everything for causing the match not to clash with our own fixture.  

Then, when it's demonstrably clear that Linlithgow didn't influence the date of the final, you want us to climb into an argument where we do seek to influence the EoS on their decisions. 

You'd have been well advised to stop making a roaring arse of this some hours earlier but before you next post, have a think about it please - you're due a decent one after all this pish.

We would rather have hosted the final. But we won't seek to influence the people organising the tournaments. 

37 minutes ago, HTG said:

Let's be clear about this. You first thought the match was on a Thursday because Linlithgow had used their influence to cause this and you were quite content to call us for everything for causing the match not to clash with our own fixture.  

Then, when it's demonstrably clear that Linlithgow didn't influence the date of the final, you want us to climb into an argument where we do seek to influence the EoS on their decisions. 

You'd have been well advised to stop making a roaring arse of this some hours earlier but before you next post, have a think about it please - you're due a decent one after all this pish.

We would rather have hosted the final. But we won't seek to influence the people organising the tournaments. 

It was your influence you couldn't play the game on a Sunday stop making an arse of yourself. Shit club shit fans.

It's only pish to you because you are always upset and offended because it against your club. How dare he say something bad about linlithgow 

It was your influence you couldn't play the game on a Sunday stop making an arse of yourself. Shit club shit fans.
It's only pish to you because you are always upset and offended because it against your club. How dare he say something bad about linlithgow 
Honestly take a step back and think about what you post to at least give the rest of us half a chance of understanding it.

Dear AlanCamelonFan, please just stop. I hate to agree with Lithgae fans but you really are fighting a lost fight. Limp away, let the bruises fade and come back when you're feeling better.

1 hour ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Dear AlanCamelonFan, please just stop. I hate to agree with Lithgae fans but you really are fighting a lost fight. Limp away, let the bruises fade and come back when you're feeling better.

Dave the games been moved because they got wind there is going to be a shit hot goalie playing at the swan shagger stadium on Sunday and they might want to sign him 

Sheep, it's surely only a matter of time before a big club makes a move for you. Goalies of your calibre are a rare commodity.

A very learned friend of mine once introduced me to the phrase "perma-roaster".

I couldn't help but think of that phrase when i read the first few posts here, but then it got worse. AlanCamleonFan is like the duracell bunny of perma-roasters... just keeps going and going and going.  

Step away from the keyboard big fella. Chill out. 

3 hours ago, GlamourBaws said:

A very learned friend of mine once introduced me to the phrase "perma-roaster".

I couldn't help but think of that phrase when i read the first few posts here, but then it got worse. AlanCamleonFan is like the duracell bunny of perma-roasters... just keeps going and going and going.  

Step away from the keyboard big fella. Chill out. 

Why are Linlithgow Rose the ultra offended. anyway on with talk of the final.

Tough game ahead against the team that finished 4th in the Lowland League. I have faith we can do it

7 hours ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Why are Linlithgow Rose the ultra offended. anyway on with talk of the final.

Tough game ahead against the team that finished 4th in the Lowland League. I have faith we can do it

Yi want me tae tell yi how to git to Tranent 

2 hours ago, Mr Prez said:

Yi want me tae tell yi how to git to Tranent 

Practice.

On ‎13‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 19:39, Deanburn Dave said:

I nearly liked a beggar post for the first time ever. Nearly.

Camelon should be ashamed of some there supporters today. 7 flares and smoke bombs put in the stand and on the pitch. Terrible shouts from them aswell. Amazing what buckfast does to young lads

31 minutes ago, Belter1 said:

Camelon should be ashamed of some there supporters today. 7 flares and smoke bombs put in the stand and on the pitch. Terrible shouts from them aswell. Amazing what buckfast does to young lads

Yup I agree. Lost 2-0. Should have had a pen before half time. Not sure yet why goalie was sent off. It was 2-0 by then 

I blame Linlithgow Rose .

1 hour ago, Belter1 said:

Goalie was swearing at the officials

The officials were poor.  Not the reason we lost the game but they were poor. Linos struggling at throw ins