Best of luck in the playoffs lads. If you f**k this up there'll be no quarter from us as we storm the Championship next season. Go and pump the DABs.

St Mirren conceded a goal against 9 men Dundee, getting pumped in the playoff final

Play-offs it is then - just a pity we gave Hamilton 25 games and 6 points of a start. If we had that squad back in August we wouldn't have finished 11th.

We've also come on a long way since United beat us in the Cup in February - I for one am going into the play-offs in a positive frame of mind!

Edited by btb

Jack Hamilton has flogged more goals against St Mirren than he's played competitive games this season. Some going.

11 men on the park and we would have won that comfortably by 2 or 3 goals. I really do fear this St Mirren team will get a doing from the dabs :(

11 men on the park and we would have won that comfortably by 2 or 3 goals. I really do fear this St Mirren team will get a doing from the dabs 

Don’t talk shite embarrassing post just like your fans chanting your down with the Dundee really celebrating your supposed rivals getting promoted

Someone should call the authorities clear inbreeding going on in Dundee

1 minute ago, buddies1877 said:

Don’t talk shite embarrassing post just like your fans chanting your down with the Dundee really celebrating your supposed rivals getting promoted emoji23.pngemoji23.png

Oft. 

1 minute ago, buddies1877 said:

Don’t talk shite embarrassing post just like your fans chanting your down with the Dundee really celebrating your supposed rivals getting promoted emoji23.pngemoji23.png

Poor chat imo.

4 minutes ago, buddies1877 said:

Unsure about the supposed rivals part.

This is a rivalry between two teams next door to each other, not a manufactured one between two teams 16 miles apart like you and the Greenock mob. 

Edited by NEFarab

Unsure about the supposed rivals part.
This is a rivalry between two teams next door to each other, not a manufactured one between two teams 16 miles apart like you and the Greenock mob. 

Now an Arab into defend them case proven as much rivalry as there is in a Manchester derby powder puffs.

10 minutes ago, buddies1877 said:

Pathetic stuff, poor show.

16 minutes ago, buddies1877 said:

its mostly banter between the Dundee teams....plus looks like that chant has wound you up.....watched the united game last night and thought the 11th placed team have nothing to fear from this mob....but then watched your mob for 45 minutes today and am now thinking united must be ripping their cocks aff that its st mirren and not Hamilton in the play offs.

38 minutes ago, Principal Flutie said:

I don't know if people who genuinely think Dundee United will ease past St. Mirren are underestimating St. Mirren, overestimating Dundee United, or are just plain thick.

It's simply two teams who aren't really very good playing against each other. There won't be much in it at all.

True. Motherwell and Kili have gone in to these games rated as utter pish and promptly blootered the Championship team.  We shall see. 

its mostly banter between the Dundee teams....plus looks like that chant has wound you up.....watched the united game last night and thought the 11th placed team have nothing to fear from this mob....but then watched your mob for 45 minutes today and am now thinking united must be ripping their cocks aff that its st mirren and not Hamilton in the play offs.

Just as well it’s over 180 minutes then.

No part of me is wound up at all I’m fucking delighted we are in the playoffs i was expecting us to be relegated after around 3 games into the season.

To be in this position I’m delighted and a fantastic job from Kearney had he been in place at the start of the season instead of Stubbs we wouldn’t be anywhere near this relegation battle.

Bring on Thursday!!

Our season bookended by Jack Hamilton flogging a St Mirren winner.

If you don't laugh, you'll cry.

1 hour ago, virginton said:

Saint Mirren.

9e55426e-0651-4c13-8128-eaaebcdb5ef8.jpg

Dundee.

9e55426e-0651-4c13-8128-eaaebcdb5ef8.jpg

The two most tinpot laps of honour in the history of Scottish football there.

I'm really not convinced you know what a 'lap' is, tbh.

Brilliant support, wish St. Johnstone had equalised to see more scenes. You're a credit to your club. 20190518_133305.jpg