Dundee vs St. Mirren

referee and linesman totally lost control of this game.

Think the referee has been fine. Couple of odd decisions, granted, but nothing deserving of the hyperbole.

Kerr completely missing at the back post yet again, Hamilton still every bit as useless.

It’s just dreadful. Cammy Kerr might have been a fans’ favourite, but he’s hopeless. The keeper is dreadful, but everybody knows that.

1 minute ago, Dele said:

He really isn't. 

yup, I don't get the adulation either.

Determination and running forever are good qualities for a footballer to have, but when being a dundee lad and giving 100% are literally all you have to your game it simply isn't enough. 

1 minute ago, G_Man1985 said:

Wasnt he player of the season few seasons ago ( genuinely cant remember what season ).

Yes, he won about 75% of the awards at PotY dance.

He was close to a call up under Strachan 3 years ago, but has since regressed considerably. 

He's terrible. He can't control a ball in one touch, he has no composure, he can't cross and his passing is 90% hoofball.

The "He's young, he can be coached" idiots need to realise, he's been coached near 15 years and his basics are poor. We can't afford another 15 until they're adequate.

Bin him, two years ago.

Just now, G_Man1985 said:

Wasnt he player of the season few seasons ago ( genuinely cant remember what season ).
Going forward I think he does alright.
Defending at times and his crosses can be awful.
But then that's something to work at. We havnt brought a right back/ full back to really challenge him.
I think he is alright. I'd be happy with him in in the championship. Him and Ralph. Need two new central defenders

I don't think he'll get exposed so much in the Championship, but if by some miracle we come straight back up (:lol:) he's not going to cut it in the Premier again without improving dramatically all around.

If you could meld Kerr and Jesse Curran into one footballer you'd have something to work with, but as it is neither of them are up to standard.