Dundee vs St. Mirren

Wouldn't know it's 10 vs 11. Wouldn't know we are playing someone who just turned 16 in our central midfield.
St Mirren are serving up the most laughably gutless performance I've witnessed in about 3 weeks.
Bizarre tactics by Kearney - subbing a winger for a full back. Having his players waste time by booting the ball away at every opportunity and wasting his teams own time and St Mirren's flat out refusal to try and tackle.
They'll not need much to turn it round but a fucking awful lot more than they're showing.

They’ll be down after the first leg of the playoffs. Utterly pathetic.

Don't trust this spineless mob to dispatch of United in the play offs. I suggest we capitulate second half and hope Hamilton can do us a turn if St Johnstone get their act together.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

There's another poster in this thread that's already said O'Dea done a solid job for us for his first part of his Dundee career. Added to the fact he got a standing ovation from the Dundee support as he went off suggests he's not been our worst player. I'd suggest there's not many that would get that treatment in our current squad.

There's definitely one - but he's fucked off through the Fire exit. :lol:

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

Don't trust this spineless mob to dispatch of United in the play offs. I suggest we capitulate second half and hope Hamilton can do us a turn if St Johnstone get their act together.

Dundee United will beat St Mirren quite comfortably.  

1 minute ago, Savage Henry said:

Dundee United will beat St Mirren quite comfortably.  

:lol:

Anyways, watching that O'Dea thing again, anyone blaming the pass really needs to look at it. O'Dea has deliberately controlled it that way and just doesn't anticipate the guy coming in. He's just felt he could bring it down there and get rid. It's horrendous stuff.

2 minutes ago, Principal Flutie said:

:lol:

Anyways, watching that O'Dea thing again, anyone blaming the pass really needs to look at it. O'Dea has deliberately controlled it that way and just doesn't anticipate the guy coming in. He's just felt he could bring it down there and get rid. It's horrendous stuff.

The problem with Kasungas pass is that it is floated way up high so the attacker immediately thinks he can get on it.  Mix that with O'Deas atrocious touch and we end up with a red.  

There have been quite a few passes by our defenders that leave the player receiving isolated. 

1 minute ago, rainbowrising said:

The problem with Kasungas pass is that it is floated way up high so the attacker immediately thinks he can get on it.  Mix that with O'Deas atrocious touch and we end up with a red.  

There have been quite a few passes by our defenders that leave the player receiving isolated. 

Robertson passed it not Kusunga.

I for one liked O'Dea, sure he was slow as hell, made howlers every so often, but I still trusted him more than most of our defenders in his time at the club.