Dundee vs St. Mirren

6 minutes ago, BIG BEN said:
7 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:
Got my bus ticket and match ticket but just got a call to say the person standing in for me can't make it  so i will have to work. Gutted utterly gutted. 

Phone in sick

I have a hunch our agitated stripey comrade is self employed !

29 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Fingers crossed St Mirren win, @Gert.T.Fock  helped me see we'll struggle to survive next season without their away crowds.

That's ok , with your massive home support you'll be fine . You'll manage without us should the worst happen. 

260803-bells-cup-quarter-final-st-johnstone-v-brechin-city-cardboard-BJCXTM.jpg.cef431a8faf83bdb479b3dcdcadc7d8f.jpg

3 minutes ago, elvis said:

Does any Dee fans know if there is a PATG for St Mirren fans can't get tickets wondering if it would be worth coming up without tickets.

Just go in the Bobby Cox. Opposite end from Away end, plenty seats there. 

I just hope that the team finishing in the play off spot can build some momentum in order to wallop United. 

Not sure how I feel about tomorrow. Couldn't be less bothered if I tried.

1 hour ago, Munoz said:

That's ok , with your massive home support you'll be fine . You'll manage without us should the worst happen. 

260803-bells-cup-quarter-final-st-johnstone-v-brechin-city-cardboard-BJCXTM.jpg.cef431a8faf83bdb479b3dcdcadc7d8f.jpg

Quoting something from 20 years ago <_<

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Fingers crossed St Mirren win, @Gert.T.Fock  helped me see we'll struggle to survive next season without their away crowds.

Not at all I think it's fantastic people in Perthshire can bring 236 fans to Paisley  they are the die hard fans  the fans that keep your club alive. The fact it is lower than away supporters of the championship is nether here or there. Support Your Local Team . 

Wish people would just concentrate on the football this crowdwanking pish really gets on my tits rangers and Celtic have loads more supporters than both  our clubs does that make them better fans  than us ? No it fucking doesnae .

6 hours ago, KB7 said:

Wish people would just concentrate on the football this crowdwanking pish really gets on my tits rangers and Celtic have loads more supporters than both  our clubs does that make them better fans  than us ? No it fucking doesnae .

Absolutely correct. This does not make us better than them. 

Chugging yourself into a frothy frenzy at the prospect of lying down to another side is what makes us better than them. ;)

11 hours ago, BIG BEN said:
18 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:
Got my bus ticket and match ticket but just got a call to say the person standing in for me can't make it  so i will have to work. Gutted utterly gutted. 

Phone in sick

Wish I could but it's my own business. 

12 hours ago, elvis said:

Does any Dee fans know if there is a PATG for St Mirren fans can't get tickets wondering if it would be worth coming up without tickets.

Get yourself into our club shop and buy a ticket for The Derry for a proper matchday experience.