Dundee vs St. Mirren

7 hours ago, Biscuits said:

Wonder if G Mack may have to take a mandatory rest due to concussion? If so and we play Baird absolutely no issues. I think the guy has come on so well in past two seasons and should get more credit.

I've no issues with Baird either, but if he's playing because we have no McKenzie, then what do we do if we get another centre half injured.

Watched the highlights for the first time earlier and the challenge on McKenzie was an absolute shocker. 100% intentional and the offender should have been off. 

5 hours ago, elvis said:

Just read on the Hamilton v St Johnstone match thread jonnies manager is going with a bunch of kids for this saying Oran. Kearny would understand and would probably do the same if in that position.

All banter ans LOLs aside, it would indeed be a bit of a sickener if 2,500 Saints fans travel to Dundee for a 12.30 kick off, spending £50,000 on tickets and probably £20,000 on transport, and St Johnston's U21s are 3-0 down after 30 minutes.

Ideally St Mirren win here and Hamilton mess up and are in the playoffs again.

However, if St Mirren finish 11th, I think they’d do better against ICT/DABs than Hamilton.

Also however, a potential Hamilton vs. DABs final means one stays down.

Toughie!

Thank you.

10 minutes ago, Bobby_F said:

All banter ans LOLs aside, it would indeed be a bit of a sickener if 2,500 Saints fans travel to Dundee for a 12.30 kick off, spending £50,000 on tickets and probably £20,000 on transport, and St Johnston's U21s are 3-0 down after 30 minutes.

I suppose we could stop off at Perth on the way home and wreck the place...

Then again if Dundee decide to lay down and help us out we could always hang around there for a bit and tidy the dump up...

I like Paisley, St Mirren’s new ground, most of their posters seem decent guys. What happened to the utter arsehole - the one with the club jammies, duvet and curtains? Conversely Hamilton is a shite club, with a shite ground and some of the biggest wankers on P and B amongst their support. I’d love St Mirren to finish 10th. The play off final would be a hilarious win win.

Well Dundee are our hope now [emoji20]
To try and encourage the Dundee supporters, look at it this way...
We're shite, we go into the playoffs, United will beat us and go up, surely you don't want that. Beat St Mirren, and they'll have enough about them to keep United down.

Nope, Hamilton are experts in the play offs. Surely if keeping United down is the priority (which I'm sure we can agree on) then it should be Hamilton that take the play off spot?

3 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Yeah, come on up the Hilltown and start bumping your gums like the way you do on here, see how far you get.

Thank you.

Im a big guy and capable of FEENEESHING most orrible red faced Dundee Eagles supporting, tight fisted dunderheids . . . .

2 hours ago, Bobby_F said:

No banter and LOLs there. Tommy Wright hasn't said he's putting out a reserve side. Radford has done a rather good job of winding several folk up. 

I'll admit, whilst not wound up about it, I also thought it was legit, he's done a fucking good job.

I wouldn't suggest walking it. It's about a 40 minute walk up the Hilltown. There's a taxi rank just outside the station and it shouldn't cost too much.
Nope - takes me 1/2 hour or alternatively 35 mins tops if you're old and/or unfit..

Out station, up past Desperate Dan, cut straight up the 3 floors of the Wellgate shopping centre via the escalators out onto the bottom of the Hilltown & walk it straight up to Dens from there.

Easy.

Takes a good 5 mins less coming back down mind [emoji23]

1 hour ago, djchapsticks said:

No banter and LOLs there. Tommy Wright hasn't said he's putting out a reserve side. Radford has done a rather good job of winding several folk up. 

I'll admit, whilst not wound up about it, I also thought it was legit, he's done a fucking good job.

Tommy Write was in the main stand on  Monday night with his assistant taking notes all through the game. Staying in the league is in our own hands that's the bottom line. As for Dundee it's horrible going down imagine it's well accepted now and want to build for next season personally I think Jim Goodwin would be the perfect fit he now knows the championship and what is needed to get out it. 

Tommy Write was in the main stand on  Monday night with his assistant taking notes all through the game. Staying in the league is in our own hands that's the bottom line. As for Dundee it's horrible going down imagine it's well accepted now and want to build for next season personally I think Jim Goodwin would be the perfect fit he now knows the championship and what is needed to get out it. 
Staying in the league is out of our hands.

We can draw and still stay up or win and still stay down.

Over 2000 tickets sold now.

15 minutes ago, 2Becks said:

Sales of Saints tickets have passed 2000 now.

It's just phenomenal, isn't is? Our fans have been dragged through an utter dogshit season. In fact, the seasons that ended in 2015, 16 & 17 were also utter dogshit seasons (though the great escape was brilliant, obviously, but shouldn't overshadow how rank we were until February).

Yet after all that, with us still in the playoff places and 10th place out of our hands, we are taking 2,000+ to Dundee.

We're some club. :wub:

34 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Staying in the league is out of our hands.

We can draw and still stay up or win and still stay down.

Over 2000 tickets sold now.

Wrong , I have said for weeks we will be in the play off's. That my friend is in our own hands. There is an outside chance on Saturday I would not bet against Hamilton this Saturday that's for sure. Over 2,000 tickets sold now.