Dundee vs St. Mirren

Just read on the Hamilton v St Johnstone match thread jonnies manager is going with a bunch of kids for this saying Oran. Kearny would understand and would probably do the same if in that position.

1 minute ago, elvis said:

Just read on the Hamilton v St Johnstone match thread jonnies manager is going with a bunch of kids for this saying Oran. Kearny would understand and would probably do the same if in that position.

Well, that's the prince we pay for not being in control of our own destiny. No-one to blame but ourselves and Andrew Dallas if we end up in the playoffs.

It's not like we're going to Dundee only needing a draw to win the title and then still blaming other teams 33 years later, is it? 

Just now, Silvio said:

How easy is it to get to Dens from the train station?

I wouldn't suggest walking it. It's about a 40 minute walk up the Hilltown. There's a taxi rank just outside the station and it shouldn't cost too much.

5 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I wouldn't suggest walking it. It's about a 40 minute walk up the Hilltown. There's a taxi rank just outside the station and it shouldn't cost too much.

Taxi it is then. 

2 hours ago, stu80 said:

Over 1500 tickets gone now, could be over 2k there on Saturday COYS

I imagine we'll have sold well over 2k after tomorrow since the ticket office is open late

Certainly have a good following 

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

40 minutes?! How slow do some folk walk?!

On 5/13/2019 at 22:42, Paul Cicero said:

We are taking over your city your boozers, bakers, bookies etc

Lets FEENEESH this mob Saint !

Yeah, come on up the Hilltown and start bumping your gums like the way you do on here, see how far you get.

Thank you.