Dundee vs St. Mirren

Had a look at Queen Street - Dundee but it was a fortune. Will look via Stirling, cheers! 
Get split tickets. Glasgow return to Perth £16.60, Perth return to Dundee £8.80. You don't have to change trains or anything, it's just an anomaly of the ticketing system.

8 minutes ago, EpicMike said:

Dallas is just as likely to make a howler in St Mirren's favour as he is in Dundee's, a total coin toss when he's the ref.

Or in our case , 4 howlers( penalties against).

Dont remember what year but when we had to visit dens to stay in the division the club laid on loads of free buses. Maybe they should try it again ?

Yeah I remember that. Was the weather not fuckin horrendous?

3 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

Screenshot_2019-05-14-14-29-36.thumb.png.9f5830aeeb1c2158d0cab8923a43ca9c.png.f2414fb16f60d36a118d3f86b1c1d8df.png

God fucking damnit.

Worry not. These things balance themselves out over the season. We'll be getting so many penalties even Jackson will score one.

I hope if we don't get the results we need on Saturday that Hamilton win. It would be a bit annoying if we lose or draw and they drop points as we'll be thinking about it as a missed opportunity, whereas if we've lost or drawn and they've won there's nothing we could have done.

Think both ourselves and Hamilton will end up with the same result. Miller and/or McGowan to score against us.

My memory is that it was quite nice as we were not under cover. Could be wrong thoûgh. 

I have a vague memory of being at dens and the snow being so bad I had to turn and stand with my back to the pitch. Might be a different game tho [emoji848]

39 minutes ago, Biscuits said:

I have a vague memory of being at dens and the snow being so bad I had to turn and stand with my back to the pitch. Might be a different game tho emoji848.png

I’ve been like that for the last couple of seasons at Dens.

Edited by Shadow Play

Repost from the other thread, I think it's more relevant here:

Straight 4-4-2 on Saturday, please:

The Czech Wall

McGinn - Popescu - Baird or Mack, don't care - Muzek

McAllister - McGinn - Flynn - Magennis

Cooke - Mullen

Edited by Coventry Saint

Wonder if G Mack may have to take a mandatory rest due to concussion? If so and we play Baird absolutely no issues. I think the guy has come on so well in past two seasons and should get more credit.

Dundee can play with freedom now while Saints need a win ( maybe )  Having to set off on the 8am ferry it's going to be a long day. Hope Flynn is on from the start. What's the pub at the top of the hill on the corner. Always drink in there it's a good welcoming pub. 

6 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

Dundee can play with freedom now while Saints need a win ( maybe )  Having to set off on the 8am ferry it's going to be a long day. Hope Flynn is on from the start. What's the pub at the top of the hill on the corner. Always drink in there it's a good welcoming pub. 

Depends on what corner you mean but it'll be either Frews or Whites.