Dundee vs St. Mirren

2 hours ago, BIG BEN said:
11 hours ago, Paul Cicero said:
We are taking over your city your boozers, bakers, bookies etc

Lets FEENEESH this mob Saint !

You do realise its a 12.30 KO. If it was 3pm kick off the local pubs would have a decent turn. Still will get a few up for opening time. Unfortunately our bus isn't leaving until 10 so magic bottles for me

Dont worry about me ill be feeneeshed by the time im stumbling past desperate dan statue on route to ground via hill toon

22 minutes ago, Stan Bo said:

Guys what’s the parking like around Dens? Not been for years and getting a supporters bus looks like a struggle!

The Club are running a couple of Buses. Contact the Commercial Department at the Stadium. 

52 minutes ago, Stan Bo said:

Guys what’s the parking like around Dens? Not been for years and getting a supporters bus looks like a struggle!

There's loads of side streets around Arklay Street. You should get parked in one of those no bother.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Arklay+St,+Dundee/@56.474374,-2.9682793,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x48865ce421c49331:0xa07e5235c51ede50!8m2!3d56.474374!4d-2.9660906

Occasionally Sandeman Street behind Tannadice doesn't get cones, but that's been rare in recent months.

26 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

This should be interesting.  A team with NOTHING to play for against a team with EVERYTHING to play for.

We're professionals, so we'll give it our best shot as we always do - as per last week at Livingstone.  Our players don't pick up the ball in the middle of a game and walk off, for example.  

If you get past ICT, who would you rather face in the final? Genuine question.

Obvious answer there - clue...it's not you guys.

Our squad has been decimated by injuries & suspensions along with a few players seemingly been told to go before the end of the season.

Utd or ICT have a much better chance against us.

18 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

If you get past ICT, who would you rather face in the final? Genuine question.

Up until last night I would have said you guys, partly due to having beat you once already this season.

Not sure now.  Last night Saints look like they had a bit of fight in them; Hamilton looked short of ideas.

As you say, we’re not there yet.

1 hour ago, hk blues said:

We're professionals, so we'll give it our best shot as we always do - as per last week at Livingstone.  Our players don't pick up the ball in the middle of a game and walk off, for example.  

For the Livingstone game you had a decent manager who finally got the team to play how he wanted.

As for your second point; is that really the best you can do?

2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

For the Livingstone game you had a decent manager who finally got the team to play how he wanted.

As for your second point; is that really the best you can do?

If I could be bothered I'm sure I could think of something better - but it exemplifies my point so well don't you think?