Dundee vs St. Mirren

I know we've still to play Accies tomorrow but it feels right to start this now given it's under a week away. 

Delighted with Dundee grabbing a win yesterday to be honest and getting the monkey off their back. I had all the bad hoodoos of us facing a team who lost 11 on the spin and where that would have seen us. 

Several questions still to be answered before Dee-day. 

Will this game carry any meaning for the Saints or will it be a dead rubber? 

Who will take charge of Dundee on Saturday? (currently abroad so apologies if I haven't seen this) 

Will Dundee get a new/nae manager bounce? 

Will the Dees players be at all interested if St. Mirren still have something to go for or will professional pride mean they'll burst their arses to mentally break us heading into the playoffs? 

How much extra toilet paper will be ordered if we beat Accies tomorrow and have to have an eye/ear on NDP? 

We're in a very strange position that this could be the biggest game of our season or the most meaningless. 

My mindset going into the game is dependent on tomorrow's result:

If Accies win, I'm wanting to see us hump yiz. If it's a draw, same. If Midden win though, I'd probably be fine with you lot winning, so that sorry excuse for a club has to play the playoffs instead.

31 minutes ago, EpicMike said:

Unless St Mirren beat Hamilton then this is a dead rubber between guaranteed 11th and 12th with St Mirren probably looking past this fixture to the play-offs. What a waste of a TV slot...

At the start of the relegation split though, everything was considerably tighter and this looked mighty tasty.

24 minutes ago, Dele said:

Difficult one, this. Hope St Mirren stay up but would prefer them to be in the play off. 

Will you really be looking at 2,000 coming through? 

Probably more than that. Can see about 2500 making the journey. 

Well Dundee are our hope now :(

To try and encourage the Dundee supporters, look at it this way...

We're shite, we go into the playoffs, United will beat us and go up, surely you don't want that. Beat St Mirren, and they'll have enough about them to keep United down.

We are taking over your city your boozers, bakers, bookies etc

Lets FEENEESH this mob Saint !
You do realise its a 12.30 KO. If it was 3pm kick off the local pubs would have a decent turn. Still will get a few up for opening time. Unfortunately our bus isn't leaving until 10 so magic bottles for me

Difficult one, this. Hope St Mirren stay up but would prefer them to be in the play off. 
Will you really be looking at 2,000 coming through? 
Don't think that will be 2 far off the mark