Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
HibsFan

Hibs vs Aberdeen

Recommended Posts

45 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

Coming from a support that speak like the smacked up neds that they are , that is ironic.

Leith is a well known shitehole full of minks.

Don't particularly like trivialising substance abuse and addiction, which is probably why I could never be an Aberdeen fan as they seem to talk about nothing else.

But if we're going to play that game, let's look at the facts:

Like every British city that has suffered through austerity (thanks again for voting these Tory c***s in, by the way), Aberdeen has its own problem with drugs.

According to this article, the number of drug-related deaths in Aberdeen more than doubled between 2014 and 2017.

In order to avoid having to look at their embarrassing cup record of the past 30 years, Aberdeen fans have become fairly obsessed with their league tables.

So on that note, here's a table that might open your eyes, make you realise your city has a drug problem like almost any other, and help you cut out the Trainspotting patter.

Highest Drug-Death Rates in Scotland:

  1. Dundee
  2. Glasgow
  3. Inverclyde
  4. Aberdeen
  5. East Ayrshire
  6. Renfrewshire
  7. West Dunbartonshire
  8. City of Edinburgh

Maybe it's time to look a bit closer to home and stop letting a film from 23 years ago live rent free inside your head.

Edited by HibsFan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 awful posts back to back from afc blockhead on the previous page, the boy's raging. Followed them up by more of a similar standard since then.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Boostin' Kev said:

3 awful posts back to back from afc blockhead on the previous page, the boy's raging. Followed them up by more of a similar standard since then.

And despite all that, he's already established himself as one of the top 5 Aberdeen posters on the forum.  M6.png.1b563da3a01a4ab5bcb7ff1f80bdd01c.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Christ almighty, who would have thought that a meaningless end of season game could create so much seethe :lol:

Roll on season 2019/20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HibsFan said:

And despite all that, he's already established himself as one of the top 5 Aberdeen posters on the forum.  M6.png.1b563da3a01a4ab5bcb7ff1f80bdd01c.png

Speaks volumes about the quality of poster Aberdeen FC bring to P&B. Not very fair on the rest of us having them diluting the humour quotiant as much as they've been allowed to. Might be time for @Divto enforce a cull on them imo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Don't particularly like trivialising substance abuse and addiction, which is probably why I could never be an Aberdeen fan as they seem to talk about nothing else.

But if we're going to play that game, let's look at the facts:

Like every British city that has suffered through austerity (thanks again for voting these Tory c***s in, by the way), Aberdeen has its own problem with drugs.

According to this article, the number of drug-related deaths in Aberdeen more than doubled between 2014 and 2017.

In order to avoid having to look at their embarrassing cup record of the past 30 years, Aberdeen fans have become fairly obsessed with their league tables.

So on that note, here's a table that might open your eyes, make you realise your city has a drug problem like almost any other, and help you cut out the Trainspotting patter.

Highest Drug-Death Rates in Scotland:

  1. Dundee
  2. Glasgow
  3. Inverclyde
  4. Aberdeen
  5. East Ayrshire
  6. Renfrewshire
  7. West Dunbartonshire
  8. City of Edinburgh

Maybe it's time to look a bit closer to home and stop letting a film from 23 years ago live rent free inside your head.

Now now. We were told to separate Leith and Edinburgh when discussing the no vote yesterday.

Blockhead said Leith was a shithole full of minks, not Edinburgh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haven't kept up to date with the thread but if Romeo has given a ringing endorsement I can only imagine the relentless stream of half baked non-sensical trolling crap that's been posted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

 

Blockhead said Leith was a shithole full of minks, not Edinburgh.

It's not even true really. Leith is gentrified as f**k now. It's all Sainsbury's and board games in pubs now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

It's not even true really. Leith is gentrified as f**k now. It's all Sainsbury's and board games in pubs now.

Forgive me if I was flippant there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

The Hibs lads have lived up to Romeo's standards of wit and comedy. Kudos to them.

OH that's a bite!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

The Hibs lads have lived up to Romeo's standards of wit and comedy. Kudos to them.

 

3 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

OH that's a bite!

 

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

TOO EASY LADS

8)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Don't particularly like trivialising substance abuse and addiction, which is probably why I could never be an Aberdeen fan as they seem to talk about nothing else.

But if we're going to play that game, let's look at the facts:

Like every British city that has suffered through austerity (thanks again for voting these Tory c***s in, by the way), Aberdeen has its own problem with drugs.

According to this article, the number of drug-related deaths in Aberdeen more than doubled between 2014 and 2017.

In order to avoid having to look at their embarrassing cup record of the past 30 years, Aberdeen fans have become fairly obsessed with their league tables.

So on that note, here's a table that might open your eyes, make you realise your city has a drug problem like almost any other, and help you cut out the Trainspotting patter.

Highest Drug-Death Rates in Scotland:

  1. Dundee
  2. Glasgow
  3. Inverclyde
  4. Aberdeen
  5. East Ayrshire
  6. Renfrewshire
  7. West Dunbartonshire
  8. City of Edinburgh

Maybe it's time to look a bit closer to home and stop letting a film from 23 years ago live rent free inside your head.

Hibs fans are minks . There is a fact for you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

It's not even true really. Leith is gentrified as f**k now. It's all Sainsbury's and board games in pubs now.

Correct. 

Leith is incredibly gentrified and the old shitehole Trainspotting boozers are very much disappearing. It's all craft beer, pubs doing street food and modern apartments built in old Bonded Warehouses. It's not cheap either. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

It's not even true really. Leith is gentrified as f**k now. It's all Sainsbury's and board games in pubs now.

All the Hibs fans have been pushed out to Muirhouse etc then is what you are saying? I don't think dole money gets you much higher up the chain than that.

Hibs Peasants!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

Hibs fans are minks . There is a fact for you. 

 

1 minute ago, afc_blockhead said:

All the Hibs fans have been pushed out to Muirhouse etc then is what you are saying? I don't think dole money gets you much higher up the chain than that.

Hibs Peasants!

Welcome to the board Mr Blockhead :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...