Hibs vs Aberdeen

15 minutes ago, Green Day said:

^All entirely true. Props to you, as nobody ever says.

But you missed out that this was the best thing that happened to us and  the fact that Hibs have actually won silverware over the last few years - is that because you have forgotten what winning is?

I suppose Aberdeen have "won" 2nd place mainly by kacking your pants whenever you get near a G postcode.

Never mind champ, you are probably coming first when its just you and your missus together, eh?

You've won a single Scottish cup. And a league with Dumbarton in it. I suppose you're used to making the most of small things though ;) 

:lol:

There’s two years difference between when both sides won a major trophy. Unless generations passed between 2014 and 2016 somehow this ‘you haven’t won anything in ages’ patter is lacking in substance.

6 minutes ago, RussellAnderson said:

You've won a single Scottish cup. And a league with Dumbarton in it. I suppose you're used to making the most of small things though ;) 

Aberdeen have won the League Cup this century, never looked like winning anything else, and shat it from Glasgow clubs more times than anyone cares to remember.

doon.gif.28c09432964374fcbb56ea81f71c403e.gif

3 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

:lol:

There’s two years difference between when both sides won a major trophy. Unless generations passed between 2014 and 2016 somehow this ‘you haven’t won anything in ages’ patter is lacking in substance.

Dont you have a tv aerial to fix?

4 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Still awaiting the legendary Hibs 'patter'.

^^^ Still uses early millenium terms like "patter" and "banter". Must be tough to keep up with the times on that dial up connection. Still a 2 decade improvement though. prettygood.png

1 minute ago, BawWatchin said:

^^^ Still uses early millenium terms like "patter" and "banter". Must be tough to keep up with the times on that dial up connection. Still a 2 decade improvement though. prettygood.png

At least that was original.

Spoiled it with using the McLaren sticker though.

1 hour ago, RussellAnderson said:

Remember when Hibs got relegated? That was great. I was in the Hibees end watching a Jupiter-sized Jason Scotland and Tony "sexy-b*****d" Andreu spank them into the seaside leagues, while men, women and children wept around us. It was a highlight in what was a fantastic season all round. 

Not a single Aberdeen fan has ever shed a tear over their team being relegated. In 116 years of unbroken history, we have never sunk as low as that. 

image.jpeg.debfcf5745d046c4cb3d1d871ab1a2f5.jpegOBGSaaj.jpgarticle-2638863-1E3510E900000578-803_634x422.jpg291869-hibernian-fc-relegated.jpg&key=314c83e1e3ec9b6c03c717fa5837a43324a20c5d36e340177900ac3b151bc6a2

post-1837-0-52639100-1383224631.png_75097536_hibs_voxers_web_2505.jpg2eb43113733613fe81cd4bee71e98a0d.jpg

Anyway, game at the weekend should be good. 2-0 Dandies, Stevie May to FINALLY prove me right. Heckingbottom to threaten the linesman with a chinese burn and call Andy Considine a diving c**t. McInnes to proclaim the season a success as we scrape home in third before jetting off to Dubai to sun himself. 

Bit of an ott post there Russell. Nice attempt at banter but miles off the mark unfortunately. 

Said it before that Aberdeen fans are probably the most serious group of posters on P&B.  Not surprising, I've never heard anyone say a good thing about the place.

We prefer a dry humour.

You central belters stick with your Kevin Bridges and Des Clarke types.

3 minutes ago, anotherchance said:

As much as Hibs are largely an irrelevance this season and in the general history of Scottish fitba, pizza and chips at half time and the best pre/post match selection of pubs in Scotland isn’t to be sniffed at.

You would have to be fuckin insane to eat the shite served at ER to be fair.

1 minute ago, Green Day said:

You would have to be fuckin insane to eat the shite served at ER to be fair.

Last time I was at Pittodrie, the stall between the turnstile and the stand proper served me a completely tasteless cheeseburger, something I didn't know was even possible until then. It's possibly just a reflection of the culinary deprivation in the northeast that even the ER concession stands are an improvement over what he's used to.