• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

Another meaningless game for us, so like last week, couldn't really give a f**k.

However, in some personal news, I'm taking the wee man along for the first time on Sunday, so excited for this father/son milestone.

Some glorious sunshine, free flowing football, plenty goals and a win for the good guys would be nice.

Alternatively, an eye bleeding 0-1 shitfest from McInnes' cloggers may put him off for life, thus saving me a fortune in tickets and merchandise over the next decade. 

Win/win.

4 hours ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Alternatively, an eye bleeding 0-1 shitfest from McInnes' cloggers may put him off for life, thus saving me a fortune in tickets and merchandise over the next decade. 

.....or we could repeat our January performance when we won an open match with better football than the home side.

Then he'll see the light and be a lifelong dandy....

Genuine question. Why are Hibs fans, every time they play Aberdeen, so obsessed with us? They should surely be concentrating on the mid table teams that they are competing with, Hearts, Livi, Saintees and Motherwell. 

44 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Genuine question. Why are Hibs fans, every time they play Aberdeen, so obsessed with us? They should surely be concentrating on the mid table teams that they are competing with, Hearts, Livi, Saintees and Motherwell. 

Mourinho images incoming...

57 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Wait, why are Hibs fans having a bit of banter on Pie and Bovril with Aberdeen fans before the match? Isnt nearly every match thread on this forum like that? 

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

Going to let you in on a little secret about how Pie and Bovril works, champ.

When two teams go up against each other, it's traditional for a match thread to be set up.

In this match thread, fans of the two teams typically discuss the upcoming match.

Sometimes, posters who support one club might even want to talk about the other club, and vice versa.

And sometimes, just sometimes, threads are ruined by nonsense posts like yours.

Fortunately, moments like these are what the red dots were invented for.

Spoiler

Cretin.  M8.png.01fadf6a692aa828c1447d8a6a519065.png

Edited by HibsFan

2 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Now? :lol: 

I could've said they can't get any worse but I didn't want to tempt fate.

2 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Not sure if you're talking about the Hibs posters or your new stadium plans.  dealwithit.png.90b995a77217f9a9db338efcc227ee7f.png

6 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Not sure if you're talking about the Hibs posters or your new stadium plans.  dealwithit.png.90b995a77217f9a9db338efcc227ee7f.png

@kingjoey

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

Well you've done it now.

I’m putting this Heartsesque performance from the Hibees fans down to the unseasonably higher temperatures this week.

Anyway, Killie will no doubt get pumped off their big brothers so a 0-0 / 1-1 here is the likely outcome in Derek’s last game in charge.......

3 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Equivalent of some self important dicksplash in an office meeting starting a sentence with  "I dont want to start an argument but.........." or "with all due respect..........." 

Another meaningless game for us, so like last week, couldn't really give a f**k.
However, in some personal news, I'm taking the wee man along for the first time on Sunday, so excited for this father/son milestone.
Some glorious sunshine, free flowing football, plenty goals and a win for the good guys would be nice.
Win/win.
Congrats but... Be careful here..... Exposure to shite football/lack of success could drive him into the clutches of the ugly sisters.

If Hibs lose, you should follow it up by giving him a mild to moderate tanking too so he hates all football. Scorch the earth. Its the only way to be safe.

1 hour ago, Zing. said:

Wee Joey taking a kicking from the m9s here. Shame.

Hide contents

Ouch, stop kicking.