Hibs vs Aberdeen

Unfortunately there is no way we're going to prevent Aberdeen getting into Europe when Hearts are put to the sword.

The best we can do is win the game and boot as many lumps into the opposition as possible to ensure a swift exit from Europe.

26 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

The best we can do is win the game and boot as many lumps into the opposition as possible to ensure a swift exit from Europe.

Strange time of the season to be changing your history(sic) of free flowing expansive football to kick lumps out of an eye bleeding Afc.

On  a more serious note, i like the look of Heckingbottom! will be interesting to see how you  develop next season.

1-2  D'or Double

Guest Bob Mahelp
8 minutes ago, TommyDickFingers said:

On  a more serious note, i like the look of Heckingbottom! will be interesting to see how you  develop next season.

He's starting to look like a Compo and Clegg version of Lennon.

All's well when the going is good, turns into a red-faced batshit crazy conspiracy freak when things don't go so well. 

I'm amazed that it happened so quickly to Heckingbottom. It'll be fun next season when the honeymoon is over and the real cracks appear. 

1 minute ago, Bob Mahelp said:

He's starting to look like a Compo and Clegg version of Lennon.

All's well when the going is good, turns into a red-faced batshit crazy conspiracy freak when things don't go so well. 

I'm amazed that it happened so quickly to Heckingbottom. It'll be fun next season when the honeymoon is over and the real cracks appear. 

A master of reading between the lines Bob.

bruce-lee-gif-4.gif

1 hour ago, BawWatchin said:

Unfortunately there is no way we're going to prevent Aberdeen getting into Europe when Hearts are put to the sword.

Unless Avril puts out a reserve side to boot utter fcuk out of them next week.

Got to agree with BawWatchin on this one.

Hopefully somebody kicks Shinnie so hard that he flies all the way to Derby or whatever no mark club it is he's joining to avoid having to listen to those unbearable Doric accents.